Macrium Reflect rescue USB stick

Tasgandy

For those Macrium Reflect users out there I have just finished installing/testing/verifying/restoring Ver. 5.3 Build 7170 (64-bit free edition) on Windows 8.1 on a new built Micro ATX - no CD/DVD drive so the rescue disc is now a "rescue USB stick".

Pleased to say "it all works well".............thanks once again to Paramount Software UK Ltd :D   

Sorry folks I posted this in the wrong spot.......meant to be new post for "Software" I'm not sure how to move this post.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

• Moderators

Pleased to say "it all works well".

Good to hear that it works via USB.

I've personally never had a Macrium Reflect restoration fail. I always verify the backup image immediately after creating it, and allow for verification before restoring an image - the only way to be 100% sure.

Good to hear that it works via USB.

I've personally never had a Macrium Reflect restoration fail. I always verify the backup image immediately after creating it, and allow for verification before restoring an image - the only way to be 100% sure.

A BIG YES Squire, as you have stated I have always done exactly the same as you have stated.

Similarly I too can state "never a Reflect failure". 

And "Thankyou" hazelnut for moving my mistake...........it was very very late for this "Baby Boomer"

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"