can ccleaner be used for business use

jasonh

i am thinking of running ccleaner on work pc's and was just wondering if there is an licence ussue about bussiness's useing this software .

is there a licence to purchase for corporate use or is it absolutly free/donations?

Absolutely free! Anything titled "freeware" or "open-source" is always free, whether it is for one person, or a million. You getting it for a business is no different than everyone at that business personally downloading a copy for themselves; either way, it is perfectly legal, and certainly beats shelling out for some lesser cleaning app!

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

• Moderators

Currently the CCleaner license to my knowledge doesn't say it can't be used for businesses, institutes, organizations. However with some freeware you have to read the license since they're for personal usage only, e.g.; one person, one pc, a family, a families pc's, but in general people don't pay any attention to license agreements and don't even bother reading them.

Read the license which comes with CCleaner, it is displayed during installation.

I think you are free to use CCleaner in your business. However, be sure to get the version without the Yahoo! toolbar.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png