Samsung Side Sync

rridgely

• Moderators

Not sure if anyone else has a Samsung Galaxy s4/S5 running Android KitKat, but if you do you may want to check this out:

http://www.samsung.com/us/sidesync/

I was playing with it a little while ago and its pretty cool. You can send text messages or use any apps on your phone on your pc. You literally see a little display of your phone's screen and you can interact with your phone with a mouse/keyboard. I like the idea of leaving the phone on the charger when I'm home and using my laptop to answer texts. The new galaxy tablets can do this too if they are running kitkat too. 

Oh and for those wondering, I do have an S5. I got it in May and its MUCH better than the s3 I had. I hated my S3 because it was a battery hog, it would overheat, and it had an awful camera. The S5 is awesome. Great screen, great battery life(actually get all day on one battery, but I do keep a spare in my car), and it has a pretty great camera too. Camera still isn't as good as my wife's iphone but its close. I almost waited for the newest iphone, but I'm not sad I got this instead. Great phone. 

I have an S4 and totally did not know about this. Gonna have to check it out now.  :)

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?