Professional vs. Business editions

mikolajek

Can anyone tell me what's the actual difference between Professional and Business editions of CCleaner? The way they are presented in the Home and Business products matrix is unclear and doesn't provide a relevant information.

I guess the thing is that Business edition is in fact Professional edition which you can use if you run a company - am I right? However, the Professional edition license does not have any restrictions related to corporate usage (the Free edition has).

I've brwosed the web and this forum but found only very old info plus suggestions to ask such question to Piriform support. However, you can't really submit questions to support without having an account which you can't do unless you purchase a product. BUT for the purchase you I want to know the difference! That's a catch 22...

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators

Business edition is required if you are using ccleaner in a company; business edition also has a volume license discount which as far as I can tell Home-Professional does not. As far as the program-features go I believe they are exactly the same.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com