tetris defraggler

I was watching defraggler work, and had this (stupid) awesome idea. Could you please make a "tetris" version of defraggler, where, insted of moving single blocks it moves tetris shapes (visuals only, I dont want to actually tetris all the files of my HDD). Obviously this would have to be an April 1st/fools thing, but it would be the greatist update ever. (Y/N).

(it doesn't even have to be coded in, it could just be a separate executable that runs on the april 1st release or something :P)

my terrible MSPaint rendeition is attached.post-68876-0-11166800-1393010133_thumb.png

• Moderators

or... how cool if, as the blocks (files) come down, you hit the left or right arrow keys to tell DF where the file should go,

at last, a solution for moving files to the end of the drive. B)

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

• Moderators
"I'll just have one more attempt" to get the files exactly as they want them.   :lol:

Wait, aren't they already saying that (seems like it's the most common Deffraggler "gripe" is "files are where I want them" whatever that means)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Wait, aren't they already saying that (seems like it's the most common Deffraggler "gripe" is "files are where I want them" whatever that means)

back in the Windows 98 days I used some defrag software, can't even remember which one, that allowed complete customisation of where files were put.

you could base it on size, frequency of access, category of files (like programs, documents etc) or even down to the file type (like txt's, bat's etc) or actual file name (like outlook.pst)

I think their main reasoning was if they put the power in the hands of the user then there was only one person to blame if the speed wasn't any better. :mellow:

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

• Moderators

or... how cool if, as the blocks (files) come down, you hit the left or right arrow keys to tell DF where the file should go,

But in Tetris once you fill up a row the blocks (files in this case) disintegrate. There goes all those family photos, poof there goes the wedding video, poof you were never going to listen to all those albums, and once it starts going faster and your disk finally freezes that maybe not a good thing for files.  :lol:

• 4 weeks later...