Deleted Registry Items Now Registry Cleaner Wants To Fix Them

Sam4x5

Ad Aware was uninstalled using Revo Uninstaller. About 12 fragments remained in the registry, and every time I right clicked to do anything Windows Installer would aggressively try to reinstall Ad Aware.  I ran AdwCleaner, but the problem of attempting to reinstall still persisted.  I got a professional IT technician, and he meticulously deleted all of the fragments in the registry relating to Ad Aware.  The problem disappeared.  However, when I launched CCleaner and clicked Registry Cleaner it gathered up all of these deleted fragments and offered to fix them.  I want to delete them for good.  So I just closed out CCleaner.  What should I do to make sure these Ad Aware fragments are deleted?  My first scan with Registry Cleaner exhibits the EXE file for Ad Aware.  I want Ad Aware totally gone. Would I reinstall these deleted Registry if I clicked FIX?

See screen shot of my first Registry Cleaner Scan which was made after manual deletion of Ad Aware fragments.  See 18 down for EXE file.  There are about a dozen related files that were manually deleted from registry.    

See screen shot.

post-68587-0-99838500-1390271496_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

The highlighted just points to the installer, which no longer exists, it is safe to remove via ccleaner

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com