CClistbar Run-time error '0'

pierrot

Ihave a problem with opening Ccleaner. The message is: CClistbar Run-time error '0'.

I've tried to instal the download VB 6.0 from the windows update site. When i will instal this download, they asked where i will put this download VB 6.0. I don't know where to instal this part.

Ihave a problem with opening Ccleaner. The message is: CClistbar Run-time error '0'.

I've tried to instal the download VB 6.0 from the windows update site. When i will instal this download, they asked where i will put this download VB 6.0. I don't know where to instal this part.

Are they asking where you want to install it or extract it? It shouldn't be asking where to install it, cause Windows takes care of that on its own.

But if it wants to know where to extract it, just make a folder on your desktop, and extract it into that folder. After doing that, if the installer doesn't start automatically, open the folder and run the installer.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

Are they asking where you want to install it or extract it? It shouldn't be asking where to install it, cause Windows takes care of that on its own.

But if it wants to know where to extract it, just make a folder on your desktop, and extract it into that folder. After doing that, if the installer doesn't start automatically, open the folder and run the installer.

I have installed the VB 6.0, but it do'nt give a solution for my problem. The message "CCListbar" Run-time error '0' is always there. How can i fix this problem? I've tried to instal ccsetup 127b1

I have installed the VB 6.0, but it do'nt give a solution for my problem. The message "CCListbar" Run-time error '0' is always there. How can i fix this problem? I've tried to instal ccsetup 127b1

Try uninstalling CCleaner, then boot into Safe Mode and install it. See if that fixes it.

Out of curiousity, what version of Windows are you using? And do you have any antivirus/firewalls running? I don't think those would cause a run-time error, but it is good to know all of the possible factors.

ding, ding!

Try uninstalling CCleaner, then boot into Safe Mode and install it. See if that fixes it.

Out of curiousity, what version of Windows are you using? And do you have any antivirus/firewalls running? I don't think those would cause a run-time error, but it is good to know all of the possible factors.

I'm using windows XP prof./windows firewall/AVG anti virus

I'm using windows XP prof./windows firewall/AVG anti virus

I've tried to install Ccleaner in safe mode, but i get the same message.

Rapport; CCListbar, Run-time error "0",

AppVer: 1.27.0242,

Modname: Unknown

ModVer: 0.0.0.0

Offset: 773b62fb

What can i do to fix this problem??

Well your version of Windows, antivirus, and firewall are almost definitely not the cause of the problem.

Try going into Safe Mode, and as soon as Windows finishes loading, bring up Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del), click the Processes tab, copy down what processes are running and paste them here. My one thought was that maybe an instance of CCleaner is already running, but that is just a guess.

Also, the newest non-beta version of CCleaner should be out in a day or two. If we can't figure out anything by that time, try downloading that and see if it works. Perhaps this is just a bug in the beta.

A couple quick questions: Have you tried out any versions of CCleaner in the past? And if so, did they work?

ding, ding!