Introducing Agomo

MrG

• Admin

agomo-128-icon.pngAfter more than a year in development, we're really excited to unveil our brand new product: Agomo!

Agomo brings the power of our award-winning software to the cloud – letting you clean, defrag and monitor your computers from anywhere, using your browser.

So whether you're in a coffee shop, at a hotel, or getting some quality sofa time, you can keep up with your PC maintenance.

Agomo's in beta right now and we're giving out a limited number of invitations over the next few weeks. Want to try it out?

agomo_150.pngMore about Agomo

Simply install the compact and highly secure Agomo client onto all your computers, then you can:

• Speed up and secure your computer with the power of CCleaner!
  • Defrag your hard disk with Defraggler technology.
  • Add and remove programs.
  • Maintain and optimize your PCs from a single point!
  • Monitor system stats, components, memory, disk space, and much more!

When Piriform started, we set out to create the fastest and most efficient desktop products to make computers cleaner, safer and faster. We're now looking to do the same from the web, but we need your help and suggestions to improve. Sign up today for access to the beta version of Agomo and help shape the future of computer optimization!

View the full blog post

Am I missing something? If you've gotta install the Agomo client to all your computers, why not just install the programs themselves?

I honestly don't see the point of it. Any software I use is installed on my PC

I think it lets you run CCleaner, etc. from a remote location.

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

Wonder what the EULA is?

I can see IT Depts using this to remotely cleanup client PC's and same for small IT business for their customers.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

I can see IT Depts using this to remotely cleanup client PC's and same for small IT business for their customers.

I think that's the only real market for this product. I don't foresee much consumer interest for the reasons listed above. Especially in light of the "cloud-services-suck-because-NSA" mentality that's recently exploded.

I'm Shane.

Convienant for small home networks too. Can run it across computers from my main terminal, etc.

Given the above, I think the product description could do with a rewrite to make it a little clearer the purpose of it. As I read it I was just left thinking "why would I want to run CCleaner/defrag on my home computer while sat in a coffee shop?"

(though I'm still not sure why it's any better than scheduling said actions across computers, rather than having to log in to a cloud service and do it manually)

Off-topic post removed.

This is a section for Piriform product announcements, not an arena for political discussion

What's political about suggesting security concerns of the product announced (security concerns already alluded to by Web Atom)? Seems perfectly on topic to me :huh: