Speccy crashes near end of analysis of OS data

I have all but tortured this thing figuring out where it is, and after running "\path\to\speccy\Speccy64.exe" /debug a lot of times, I figured out that it was the gathering of the OS data that was running into consistent, repeatable crashes. I don't know if it is on Windows itself or Speccy, and from reading the logs, I honestly cannot tell. I have a zip of a whole slew of logs, sorted into folders, attached to this post, and when I started reading through the OS ones, I noticed a trend: they ended in approximately the same place (3 ended at line 124 and 1 at 126) and the same step in the same process (at what is likely the end of getting a list of my several JREs, mostly from my JDKs). I wonder if there is a simple line that shouldn't be there in the code for getting the OS information. I did find that when I had every box except for the OS data analysis checked, it still never crashed, but when it only had that box checked, it crashed like clockwork.

List of logs.zip

Sorry for missing some very important information:

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit SP1

Speccy Version: 1.22.536

Also, I noticed that the issue still holds when I run the 32-bit version (Speccy.exe) instead of the 64-bit one.

EDIT: Also, if a moderator could help me out, I made a large mistake on the title. It should read "Speccy crashes near end of analysis of OS data".