Fav Bands and Music

kobrakommander56

i dont think R&B sucks, I personally enjoy the most of the music from Black Eyed Peas and some misc songs, and I dont personally like country but since country nowadays is just rock. I've listened to some very old country, and actually took a liking to some of the old songs.

Right now im listening Take the money and run- Steve MIller band.

you know what they say rridgely, great minds think a like

IPB Image

Insert random C4 joke here.

• Moderators

i dont think R&B sucks, I personally enjoy the most of the music from Black Eyed Peas and some misc songs,

nevermind I dont like R&B or rap.

and I dont personally like country but since country nowadays is just rock. I've listened to some very old country, and actually took a liking to some of the old songs.

Right now im listening Take the money and run- Steve MIller band.

you know what they say rridgely, great minds think a like

haha I dislike country too. Steve Miller Band is great, the joker is an awesome song. :D

Haha I like some R&B but most of the stuff is over the top like gay. Like OK here's this black guy... ok his gf dumped him... ok he just took off his shirt becuz he has ripped abs.... ok now why is he in the rain with his shirt off.. I just like the R&B thats got a legitimate beat and you can move to it. I like the rap thats true lyrical stuff, not babbling like hoes and pimps. I dont care for urban culture, as far as I'm concerned its gov't fund draining, and reperation demanding. (no im not racist) But there are a few rappers who actually know what the hell they are talking about and speak from whats on there mind. Speaking to influence, not jumping on the stereotype train.

IPB Image

hahah yeah, old rap is great, that was when it was great beats. Honestly Run Dmc was the man, Tupac and Biggie were idiot thugs, and I kind of admire Snoops as he is reforming himself, and reinventing his image. To become a more whiter friendlier person i guess. He just knows what he needs to do to keep moneyh rolling in.

wow im making myself look really racist.

IPB Image

• Moderators

Thats about the only rap I can tolerate but the rest falls into the same trap as death metal. they sing about the same things and have crappy repetitive lyrics and now they dont even bother to come up with their own music and just "sample" other peoples work. Yeah rap sucks.

Hey rridgely, dont' dig on the genre =[.

I'm all about progressive / speed / symphonic / melodic / conceptual metal.

Ayreon, The Butterfly Effect, Concerto Moon, Devin Townsend, Dragonforce, Dream Theater, Falconer, Lacuna Coil, Redemption, Symphony X, (I appreciate whoever mentioned Savatage earlier, $).

Anything that has K. James Labrie in it - Frameshift, Fates Warning - the man is a god.

Mainstream stuff: Anti-flag, Atomic Numbers, Bush, Black Sabbath, Cream, DOors, Godsmack, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Megadeth, NIN, Ozzy, A Perfect Circle, Pink Floyd, Rober Plant & The Strange Sensation, Rush.

I'm also down with Alan Parsons, because he's a genius.

IPB Image

• Moderators

you dont like 80's music?

:lol:

Late 80's are ok... Thats when rock music was starting to recover(GNR,metallica, skid row, and a few others) and then damn if nirvana didnt come and make everything suck again:angry:(if only STP and Pearl Jam would have been bigger *sigh*).

Dont get me wrong nirvana were great but grunge just didnt go anywhere. If it would have lead rock music back to its roots like everyone thought it was going to then I would have been happy but it was quickly ended by the explosion of rap.(dont even get me started on this raprock fusion stuff we have today. <_< Or that emo whiney wanna be punk bands.)

I'm down with sick guitar, bass, drum solos and all that good stuff, i even devote my ears to accapella stuff, opera, symphonic, orchestral, and classical music. But When there is music where someone just scream their goddamn head off, its bulls**t thats not music its pure s**t

IPB Image

• Moderators

that would be awesome to do, get paid for that. But I'd prolly take more heat than the ex-director of FEMA, and prolly get assassinated as fast as JFK.

yeah that would be a cool job for all of about a minute... then someone starts swinging with that bat they keep in the back seat of their car. :D

You could always be this guy. (check out the videos)

http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/?q=from_deote_music

yeah that would be a cool job for all of about a minute... then someone starts swinging with that bat they keep in the back seat of their car. :D

Always wear a bearsuit.

You could always be this guy. (check out the videos)

http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/?q=from_deote_music

That guy is awesome! kk56, you have so got to do that!

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!