Run CClearn at Startup

zeetoe25

Hello,

Is it possible to run CClean at startup on and iMac? I have CClean on my iMac and PC. With the PC version I have it set up to run at startup. I haven't found a way to do this on my iMac. Is it even possible with a Mac? I'm running Mountain Lion 10.8.3 on a 27-inch iMac Late 2012 design. It has a 1TB drive and 32 GB of memory.

Thanks,

Dennis

• Moderators

Hi Dennis, and welcome to Piriform.

Although I'm responding to your request, I haven't anything definitive to tell you.

As you probably already realise this is predominantly a Windows forum, as just about none of us has a Mac to work with. I've checked the docs, available here ...

http://www.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner-for-mac

... and I can't find anything at all pertaining to running at startup, and the lack of response you've had tells me that none of the other guys who've seen your topic have an answer either.

We do have a couple (or maybe 1) member on here with a Mac, and if he comes in and spots your question, he may be able to help, or advise a way in which you could use the Mac itself to run CCleaner.

Sorry there's nothing better for you at the moment, but the devs do read all posts, and maybe this is a feature for a future version.