Publish...

lemonade?soda

I really like the File/Publish Snapshot... feature.

However, I think there should be some level of selection about what information to include. At a minimum, select between a "short" or a "long" output. The short would incl. just the "hardware" info, whereas the "long" would also include all the software diagnostics and windows settings, similar to the current output.

I think the "short" would be more popular, where people could use the feature to share their hardware specs without showing pages and pages of irrelevant or possibly sensitive info.

Otherwise, BRILLIANT. Love speccy

The sensitive information is not published. I do agree however, with the "long" or "short" output format idea. My Speccy outputs are in my signature, BTW. I would like to be able to remove all the software updates and just publish the hardware info.

Win10 Pro x64 Desktop (Speccy) - Win10 Pro x64 Laptop (Speccy)

• Moderators

The sensitive information is not published. I do agree however, with the "long" or "short" output format idea. My Speccy outputs are in my signature, BTW. I would like to be able to remove all the software updates and just publish the hardware info.

+1

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com