App Takes Long Time to Open

WoodburyMan

Hi! I'm running CCleaner on a 2012 Macbook Pro w/ Retina.

I'm running OSX 10.8.2 with all the latest updates. I had CCleaner for Mac 1.01 installed for a long time. I removed CCleaner 1.01 (Deleting it from Applications) and installed 1.05.189. At first I thought the application would not launch, however it takes a good 30-90 seconds where the icon is "bouncing" in the Dock, and then the program finally opens. I have tried removing and reinstalling and it still does this. Any thoughts?

• Moderators

Hi guys.

This being a predominantly Windows forum, us volunteer members without Macs can't really check out CCleaner for Mac issues ourselves to try find a cause and solution. So all we can do is make suggestions.

Can you go back to the previous version which worked for you, and just let us know if it still runs OK?

That will give the devs something to work on.

Thanks. :)

Hi guys.

This being a predominantly Windows forum, us volunteer members without Macs can't really check out CCleaner for Mac issues ourselves to try find a cause and solution. So all we can do is make suggestions.

Can you go back to the previous version which worked for you, and just let us know if it still runs OK?

That will give the devs something to work on.

Thanks. :)

Removed 1.05 and installed 1.04 and worked and launched fine!

http://download.piriform.com/mac/CCMacSetup104.dmg