CCleaner v3.24

MrG

• Admin

cc_128.pngThis month's CCleaner release is ready for download! Along with the usual tweaks and fixes, CCleaner v3.24 includes a new Tool to manage your Firefox plugins. We've also added cleaning for some new applications.

Download now

Or for all our CCleaner Professional users, your installation will update automatically!

Changes:

• Added Firefox Plugin and Extension management.
  • Optimized architecture for 64-bit builds of Windows 7 and 8.
  • Improved Firefox Aurora cookie cleaning.
  • Improved Chrome Canary Saved Form Information cleaning.
  • Added cleaning for AVG AntiVirus 2013, 4Sync, Copernic, DVDFab, Inkscape and PKZip.
  • Improved cleaning for Windows MRUs.
  • Faster automatic updating for Pro version.
  • Minor GUI improvements.
  • Minor bug fixes.

Download now from www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Follow us on FacebookAt facebook.com/Piriform

Follow us on Google+

View the full blog post

Thank you for the new release. Great Work. :)

Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive: macOS Catalina 10.15.7 
 iMac Clone and Backup with: SuperDuper, Time Machine & iCloud 
aka ~ "Popeye" on the Malwarebytes Forum.

• 2 weeks later...

In need of Ccleaner for Dummies. I am the 'dummies' involved. Love Ccleaner. Downloaded the latest version (free version, I am cheap as well as dumb). Probably did not download updates as I should have previously. A change for me is that the list of files for deletion now contains things I do not want deleted, such as Microsoft Word 2007. I can now highlight items in the list...but will the action be taken on the now highlighted items or will they be spared? Please educate me.

Highlighting an item is not sufficient to prevent its deletion, you must work through the check boxes on lefthand side. Uncheck that which you wish to keep.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.