I love this forum.

kobrakommander56

I love this forum, singlehandedly its my favorite, but i think we should try to get more people, make it a little more lively, so tell your friends. or be square.

25645[/snapback]

I agree this is a great forum. If you want to make it more lively just bring up "prefetching" and explain that CCleaner shouldn't clean it because it might cause the Earth to wobble off its axis and plunge willy-nilly into the Sun, or worse :o !

• Moderators
I agree this is a great forum. If you want to make it more lively just bring up "prefetching" and explain that CCleaner shouldn't clean it because it might cause the Earth to wobble off its axis and plunge willy-nilly into the Sun, or worse  :o !

25669[/snapback]

Lol. Yup that will surely make things more lively so we can reply with remarks like b.s., boohoo, and go away, that would surely get the blood boiling around here for a short time.

For some reason, I seem to come back, heh. I dont even remember why I registered an account on this forum.

I dont even find it all that good.

25711[/snapback]

Ouch! Well I enjoy a lot of your contributions. You have a good sense of humor and just enough paranoia to make things interesting. Of course if the NSA had a field office inside of my computer and everything I typed, looked at, said, and thought about was downloaded in real-time to George Bush's iPod, I'd be paranoid, too.

Of course you don't have to worry unless he figures out how to actually work his iPod, which most experts feel is pretty much statistically impossible.

• Moderators
For some reason, I seem to come back, heh. I dont even remember why I registered an account on this forum.

25711[/snapback]

Before some of the stuff you've posted has been annoying to say the least, but I've never complained.

No offense but writting something like "I dont even find it all that good" isn't very nice and just makes you sound like an ass.

• Moderators

Well you joined here to annoy everyone. I was almost sure of that when you first joined.

25711[/snapback]

Well I still dont really like you( :P ) but you have gotten better in the last month or so.

Ouch! Well I enjoy a lot of your contributions. You have a good sense of humor and just enough paranoia to make things interesting. Of course if the NSA had a field office inside of my computer and everything I typed, looked at, said, and thought about was downloaded in real-time to George Bush's iPod, I'd be paranoid, too.

Of course you don't have to worry unless he figures out how to actually work his iPod, which most experts feel is pretty much statistically impossible.

25721[/snapback]

Thanks. :)

Yeah, I am very security and privacy minded. A little paranoia is good. :)

Often people dont mind things, and it start small, then get more and more intrusive/restrictive. It is good to be cautious.

Before some of the stuff you've posted has been annoying to say the least, but I've never complained.

No offense but writting something like "I dont even find it all that good" isn't very nice and just makes you sound like an ass.

25725[/snapback]

Sometimes I really do enjoy to annoy people. :P

Sometimes maybe I dont mean to be, heh. :)

Yeh, I know it sounds pretty bad, but much of the people on this forum are less good on computers which makes the forum less interesting. And if I compare it to other forums I have been on, then there are forums where most people know more, hence its more interesting.

Well you joined here to annoy everyone. I was almost sure of that when you first joined.

Well I still dont really like you(  :P  ) but you have gotten better in the last month or so.

25731[/snapback]

Hehe, rridgely, that might very well been the case. :P

I dont remember, but I think it wasnt. I usually never register on forums because its an annoying process, and often you dont even plan to stay, but end up staying anyways. :P

I like CCleaner though, it is very useful. After used it for a while, hard to imagine being without it.

Eldmannen has improved a lot lately, hey Eldmannen come on over to Lunarsoft.net, but don't irritate the F@@@ out of us.

25734[/snapback]

Thanks and thanks for the invitation. But I wouldnt want to become a forum regular on yet another forum, reading my RSS feeds take some time, I play an MMORPG game which I play much more than I really should, and then some forums, take some time, wouldnt want another forum. :)

Also my interests are different from much people here and there I suppose.

I can imagine people on this and that forum often care about get high FPS in Counter Strike, have a fancy cool desktop with nice colors and try out various freeware and shareware software.

My interests are different, they are more in computer security, cryptography, privacy, anonymity, non-censorship, freedom, programming, open source software, alternative operating systems, open standards, etc.

I am strongly against vendor-lockin, censorship, companies with closed standards who change and intentionally break standards, nagware, etc.

And just to mention something, Microsoft's next operating system wont work with region-free DVD drives. Technical reasons? None.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Thanks and thanks for the invitation. But I wouldnt want to become a forum regular on yet another forum, reading my RSS feeds take some time, I play an MMORPG game which I play much more than I really should, and then some forums, take some time, wouldnt want another forum. :)

Also my interests are different from much people here and there I suppose.

I can imagine people on this and that forum often care about get high FPS in Counter Strike, have a fancy cool desktop with nice colors and try out various freeware and shareware software.

My interests are different, they are more in computer security, cryptography, privacy, anonymity, non-censorship, freedom, programming, open source software, alternative operating systems, open standards, etc.

I am strongly against vendor-lockin, censorship, companies with closed standards who change and intentionally break standards, nagware, etc.

And just to mention something, Microsoft's next operating system wont work with region-free DVD drives. Technical reasons? None.

25779[/snapback]

Give Lunarsoft.net a try; the majority of what you mentioned is discussed there. ;)

Give Lunarsoft.net a try; the majority of what you mentioned is discussed there. ;)

25937[/snapback]

Checked out Lunarsoft....great site. Why I like this one...simplicity. I can easily maneuver my way around in here. If there is too much stuff on the screen, it's too much for me to handle.

I've gotta be frank, guys: Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips are the best, no contest.

Free Chips With Every Mac

"We think these are the best chips money can buy, and a full bag will be included with every new Macintosh sold."

Steve Jobs

I mean, if it's good enough for someone as picky as Steve Jobs, you know they must be something special. Maybe the CCleaner forum should give a free bag to every new member...

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

Nothing is a good as an Intel Chip intelchip5jl.png with some Cheez Whiz

26000[/snapback]

Good idea! They aren't good for anything else! lol :P

ding, ding!

Or perhaps Thermal compound?

You're making my mouth water. Just make sure it's Harvest Cheddar flavored thermal compound.

ding, ding!