system services

the ability to set various states for system services. (Disabled, Enabled(Automatic), Enabled(Manual), Enabled(Delayed Start) )

would come in very handy for people looking to curb certain services that you may not want windows to load during startup

• Moderators

You could just use the Admin Services tool for that, however it makes sense to have it included in CCleaner since it already deals with Startups, Internet Explorer BHOs, Scheduled Tasks, Context Menu.

Well, unlike the other stuff, like startup, iexplore, disabling services can really break your operating system. There's a reason for putting the Services application in the Administrative Tools: because it's meant for real IT administrators. Of course, there are many Windows users who probably know what they are doing (including yourself, I presume), but since CCleaner is an end-user application, simple PC users might disable critical Windows services without knowledge thereof (and flame the forums afterwards, of course).

Also, CCleaner was successful due to its simple interface. If you implement a Services module, you need to increase the complexity of the interface, since you absolutely need information about the services you're about to start/stop/disable, and reasons for it, too. As a comparison, I believe the description given in the Administrative Tool isn't enough. In that case, CCleaner would lose its beloved simplicity. Unless you can come up with a better solution :)

people looking to curb certain services that you may not want windows to load during startup

Such people should know their way around Administrative Tools,

and if they do not know that then they are unlikely to know what they are about to break.

Serviwin from Nirsoft can see 156 services on my Windows 7.

It has identified 4 of them as being non-Microsoft.

It seems to me safe for CCleaner to mess with those 4 services and do no damage to Windows.

Messing with any of the other 152 services could not only damage Windows but also cripple other third party applications that were expecting to find them running.