Google blocks UStream

Corona

What a bunch of bastages. I tried to go to my favorite eaglet nest to have a look and this is what I got...

Decorah Eagle Cam

I clicked on "Ignore this warning" on bottom right of warning and got this page...

POS

Notice there's no way to go to the UStream (or any Ustream) site. And just take a gander at that cheesy "Badware" thing. Non profit, but they take donations. Right. <_<

Using ie8 I get that eagles nest looking normal, except that there is an ad inserted just after the video feed starts. I can skip the ad. Maybe that ad is the problem?

The link I got sent to is

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

The site just loaded for me, without any Google blocking the experience. Although the video on the page is blocked which is possibly Adblock Plus or my HOSTS file doing that.

They may have been hacked or had malware on the site, so in that sense the all knowing Google protects you from visiting a site while it's in the process of being cleaned up, I've seen it on a handful of big websites myself.

Using ie8 I get that eagles nest looking normal, except that there is an ad inserted just after the video feed starts. I can skip the ad. Maybe that ad is the problem?

The link I got sent to is

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

I didn't have the patience to try it with IE. I was too peed off. Ads are normal if you use IE. I have FF w/ AdBlock. But still, why would it say there was malware (& foolishly call it 'badware')?