Arrange songs by track number in burrn

englishmen

• Moderators

Blah, EAC is a proven secure audio extraction program, and if it weren't for EAC I would default to CDex instead.

I'm not sure I remember correctly or not, but isn't AudioGrabber the same ripper that only lets you select half the tracks per program session?

Hey Englishmen,

If you are attempting to rip tracks from Audio CD's try using

Audiograbber http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

Very simple to set up and it will do what you are asking software to do.

Not necessarily as a converter, but as an application that will rip in the desired format to begin with.

The site listed above not only offers the software free, but also includes terrific guides.

The help files within the program are super.

I have been using this program for over two years and have not experienced any problems with either the software or the tracks that it creates.

Give it a try....you'll be impressed.

Thanks Viki for the suggestions but i like EAC and are now use to how it works. I also have not had any noticeable problems.

Blah, EAC is a proven secure audio extraction program, and if it weren't for EAC I would default to CDex instead.

I'm not sure I remember correctly or not, but isn't AudioGrabber the same ripper that only lets you select half the tracks per program session?

Once upon a time this was correct. Now Audiograbber allows you download all tracks without restrictions.

It works flawlessly for me.