recurva overwarm my pc

karrygun

Karry, many things can cause a PC to overheat.

- If your specs are low, XP may make it overheat less than Vista or 7.

- If your cooling fans on the processor/video card/case fans are clogged, it can overheat.

- If you have very little RAM, it can overheat.

1) Check your PC for dust & blow it out if need be.

2) Check how much RAM you have installed. If less than 1 GB, try adding more.

3) Check your startup items, & pare to a minimum. Usually, just Antivirus & firewall are necessary on startup.

Lastly, if you CClean your drive, then defraggle it, it may run cooler while running Recuva. However, running defraggler will overwrite files you may be trying to recover that were already deleted. So, not advised to do this until you successfully recover the files you are looking for.

* Disclaimer: Other things may cause your PC to overheat, but these are common quick fixes that may work for you.

I do not understand the point 3. you said that your antivirus or firewall on your computer to overheat?

I admit that the computer overheats, when the PC starts to be a little stressed. but if I browse the internet, my PC stays cool.

how do I clean the pc? are not very practical. surely, it will be full of crumbs and dust.

but if I lower the priority of the antivirus and firewall, also does not reduce their efficacy?

• Moderators
but if I lower the priority of the antivirus and firewall, also does not reduce their efficacy?

nowhere does he say anything about lowering priority of AV and firewall. His only mention of these is that (in his opinion) they are the only nessecary startup programs (i.e. things like iTunesHelper are not needed)

What Superfast is really getting at, barring a physically dirty computer (see http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=35208&view=findpost&p=210692 for reference), is that your processor and/or drive is working too hard and thus overheating during the recuva scan (or restore you weren't really all that clear on the subject of what recuva is doing during the overheat)

How are you learning of the overheat? do you have a software monitoring the temperature. How much above your normal temperature is the "overheat". Is it a specific component "overheating"? or is it the general temperature of the computer?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I look at the temperature of your hand tools Defraggler.

temperature vai from 39/41, just when I use the PC (read the pages of the internet).

but if I play, use recuva, the temperature fluctuates between 44/51.

I do not know what to take out as useless programs. I would not touch anything important.

however it is not a problem of capacity ram. I have 3 gb of ram, and always at least 1 gb free.

are in a house of smokers (3) .. how often do the cleaning?

I have a phone that has the setting for cold air. I can use that. but maybe it's not just dust but dirt encrusted.

the heat, is usually from the central part and under the PC netbooks. I have an acer and they told me that this model often has problems with overheating. I do not remember if they referred to this model or all the acer.

when the PC begins to be warm, high temperatures spread a little everywhere.

how do I blow into the pc?

edit: i think it is the battery at warm. i have always attached to the AC outlet. I'm in front of the computer for a long time and annoys me / I forget to put the power plug