DVD/CD Player MEGA Problem

Ultimate Predator

Your cd and dvd drives are pissing me the hell off, and im also mad cuz you changed your avatar, you got some stpupid swordsman, Jack Nicholson from one flew over the cuckoos nest was the BEST! Give me your mailing address i might send you new cd drives lol.

Lol, indeed One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest is an excellent film, but I'd had that for some time, the new one I have really appeals to me, my brother tells me its from the game Jade Empire.

Hi I've got the same problem with ccleaner V1.26.218

Any of my two CDROM's (MSi MS-8348 and Pioneer 109D) are visible on Windows XP PRO SP2 now. They are viwed by the BIOS. When i want to reinstall the drivers widows can't re install it with error 39

I'm using Kaspersky anti virus. But it i'snt the problem. I've tried to restore the systeml but nothing better. Is there a listing of the files deleted ?

Sincerely

Jer :(

• 2 weeks later...

Problem FINALLY fixed. The PC shop put a enw mother board in, but it made my PC screwy (crash screens). Then they realised that our windows was a tinsy bit faulty, so after a re-install, as well as me re-installing all my programs and tweaking the PC to how it was before, I'm back, and the PC I must admit is better than before....

Excuse me, what is the matter?

After using CCleaner, Windows XP don't see my CD and DVD.

the solution was :

erase the lower and upper key in the registry and re install easy cd creator (my burning sofware). Now it's fine, but i won't to use ccleaner wihout having any registry backup.

Here is the recommandations i followed :

in the registry fond :

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\ {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

In the right side, delete the keys UpperFilter and LowerFilter

in the left side find and delete, if they exist he next keys

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdr4_2K

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdralw2k

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cdudf

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UdfReadr

restart your computer.

Thank's