v1.15.309 not reading GPU sensors, CPU sensor

Superdos

I've been a Speccy user since the very beginning-- always worked with all of my hardware, and became a staple tool on my flashdrives for identifying hardware in machines I work on without having to crack open the case.

Since the beginning, however, I've had a bit of a problem that has been bothering me as of yet. I have a relatively old board from 2004 in one of my towers, an EPoX EP-8RDA6+PRO, a Socket 462 (A) board with an Athlon XP 2700+ stuck on it... Also has onboard an Nvidia nForce2 Ulltra 400 northbridge as well. Speccy sees all of this fine, and gives a temperature reading of 40C for the board, possibly the chipset temperature, but I don't know. Besides, the hard drives, this is the only sensor that it's able to pick up.

There's sensors for the CPU and all that which aren't being seen. Specifically the Athlon XP, which I'm able to see in other tools fine.

The other one bothering me is my graphics card. I have an ATI Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition 256M, which has sensors on it, but are also not being seen. There's a sensor for the PCB temperature, as well as the core, and fan speed as well. These show up with other programs, but nowhere in Speccy, and this is a real letdown. I used to have an eVGA Nvidia GeForce 6200 A-LE connected to this board that Speccy saw fine, as well. However, that board would make Speccy crash if I was not running it via a Remote Desktop Connection.

This board has been running strong, and I use it daily... It's not in a spot I can access easily, hence why I use RDP to connect and drive it.

A link to my most recent published Speccy report can be found here: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/2Ak70zOugcosOgcpfNFQDZm

Also attached here is a screenshot of my Speccy readout:

7gz.png

Note that Speccy is also reading two of my SATA drives as SCSI devices.

If this gets fixed, thank you in advance. Otherwise, at least I've reported that it's not working right. :D