CCleaner Community Forums
ParrotSlave

Enable CCCleaner to clean all user accounts at the same time

Is there not some way to enable it to clean all the accounts at one time if you run it from an admin account? I have to log into each user account every time I make a new image of my system, just to cut down on the space the image will take (as well as cut down on the time to create the image.) With as much as a half gig or even much more in each account, that saves a lot of space.

There is a way to do this, but honestly, it will probably never be implemented in the program natively.

Because who wants other people deleting their files?

This is oft request and everytime we say the same thing, for the consumer version this would cause too many issue with a computer. If you want a longer explaination please search the forum{link removed]

*Shakes Fist at the crafty ninja ahead of him*

o_O that's because it's a link to a google search :P

I think he meant that it doesn't open the Google Search for that problem, but only the Google website itself, which would mean the link www.google.com could be used instead.

After thinking about it, I am surmising that the reason it worked for some users while showing the homepage for others, that it may have to do with certain webpages being restricted in certain countries (location specific).

Not really certain, however. I do not have any special add-ons other than AdBlock.

LOL naw it has to do with the extraordinary amount of referrers in my initial link (which I can't highlight as I've removed the link)

Google adds so much crud after the actual search terms that it ends up impossible to link to searches

naw just it's previous more crude version j.f.g.I.

I've been using ddg since Hazelnut introduced it to us