Can you read this?

hazelnut

• Moderators

Came across this today.....

Use Your Brain

I've seen this with the letters out of order, but this is the first time I've seen it with numbers,

F1gur471v3ly 5p34k1ng?

Good example of a Brain Study: If you can read this you have a strong mind:

7H15 M3554G3

53RV35 7O PR0V3

H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N

D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!

1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!

1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG

17 WA5 H4RD BU7

N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3

Y0UR M1ND 1S

R34D1NG 17

4U70M471C4LLY

W17H 0U7 3V3N

7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,

B3 PROUD! 0NLY

C3R741N P30PL3 C4N

R3AD 7H15.

PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F

U C4N R34D 7H15.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

For people who can't ;)

This message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things! Impressive things! In the beginning it was hard but now, on this line, your mind is reading it automatically without even thinking about it, be proud! Only certain people can read this. Please forward if you can read this.

Nice one, Hazel. The first thing I saw was that bold text...got a bit worried... :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

This is both amazing & not at the same time.

It seems miraculous at first, & the first time you do this, you may have trouble.

But the brain reads it as a whole when encountering situations like this, so it pre-supposes that this must mean that when certain characters are present in certain orders.

For instance, a 0 looks very similar to an o, & a 1 looks very similar to an L or i, so it is without too much trouble that the brain can accomplish this.

It seems like a miracle at first, but it really is not. The way the sentences are construed, together with the fact that the "replacement" characters are so similar that the brain can easily identify what goes where makes this somewhat less of a detective piece than it seems at first.

But it is very interesting, & someone actually emailed a similar piece to me years ago. Good to see someone else resurrect this, lol!

Now, what DOES seem like a miracle to me, is how the brain can look at a 2d image & create a 3d picture... Hmmmmm!!!

Now, what DOES seem like a miracle to me, is how the brain can look at a 2d image & create a 3d picture... Hmmmmm!!!

Not so much a miracle as a survival instinct.

When I see a footballer rapidly moving up close my brain recognizes a zoom lense in action.

When I see a lamp post rapidly moving up close my brain remembers reality so I do not run into it.