ANDROID ANDROID ANDROID!

darkwolf

This would easily be the best app ever made to improve Android OS!!! All the existing apps pale in comparison to what you guys could create. I'm actually shocked that MAC OSX got one first. Please develop ccleaner for ANDROID! Also if it's a purchase app I would gladly pay!! I hope you remember me & this suggestion when you do ;)

Nope! No spam I'm just a customer wishing this was reality on the droid market. Kinda confused on how you can mistake suggestions from a user as spam but whatever ;) I think it would be cool and I can keep hoping. I will not be negative about it. I hope to get the word out so that maybe someday soon CClean on droid is a reality. I thought thats what these suggestion forums are for… I posted this thought it two places so it was more visible. I was really hoping for a more positive response to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

This would be a benefit for Android, but however, I am not sure how plausible it may become at the moment.

The developers, I am sure, have their hands full keeping on top of updates for: CCleaner/Defraggler/Recuva/Speccy for Windows & Mac.

I am not sure how much time they would have to constantly update an Android version. Have you considered to email someone like the authors of bitcleaner, or search for a free utility such as Easy Uninstaller for Android?