CCleaner for Mac (Final Build) will not start

docmars

Hey,

I'm trying to run CCleaner (latest final build, 1.01) and it just sits on my dock bouncing, using ~100% of my CPU. I'm running OS X 10.7.2 on a MacBook Pro 15, Early 2011 model.

I let it launch for about a minute or two and still nothing. Repeated the process of Force Quitting and stil nothing. :(

Hey,

I'm trying to run CCleaner (latest final build, 1.01) and it just sits on my dock bouncing, using ~100% of my CPU. I'm running OS X 10.7.2 on a MacBook Pro 15, Early 2011 model.

I let it launch for about a minute or two and still nothing. Repeated the process of Force Quitting and stil nothing. :(

I am having the same issue...am using Lion OS X 10.7.2 as well.

I should also point out that I am using the "Final Build" version (downloaded today).

I have the same issue. The icon just bounces on the dock. During install I always chose to replace the previous file. After deleting the file and trying re-install I would get a message the file already exists. Keep both or replace. I've tried both. Also tried reinstalling after upgradiing to osx 10.7.3

I saw post #13. I was just wondering if any more narrowed down timeline could be given. I guess that is a NO. How about posting the last known good beta for download that did not have this issue?

The current version that Macs are having problems with may well be the first iteration made for Macs. I'm not sure if that's true, however, I'm willing to be patient until it's fixed for our machines.

How about putting the last Beta (which i had no problems with) back out for download until you get the fix sorted out. Like you do for the Windows version under FileHippo. This will allow users to clean their macs without bugging you constantly. I've used your software for years on PCs, so i was happy to see you develop a Mac version. I've no doubt you'll get it right, just wish i could clean while i am waiting.