HOLIDAY WISHES

Warlock

HI EVERYONE,

JUST WANTED TO GET ON LONG ENOUGH TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON.

WARLOCK

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

• Moderators

I hope all our English friends enjoyed their Boxing Day, though for the life of me I can't understand why they love pugilists so much that they get their own holiday ;)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I heard that Boxing Day was the manor servants' 'Christmas Day', being they were too busy butlering and maiding during Christmas day to enjoy the day themselves. They'd receive presents from the Lord and Lady the day after Christmas.

Or maybe it's about this... dunno.gif

Hi Everyone,

May I cover several bases at once? To my good friend nodles, before I fall on my sword for my transgression within your post, I suffer from crippling arthritis in my hands. I use the Tab feature frequently which is in proximity to the Caps Lock. At times I hit it unknowingly. O.K.? :-)

To my good friend Corona, I'm glad you got a hoot out of this. When others are happy, I'm happy.

To my good friend Win, thank you and if that is a picture of you, you are Hollywood bound.

To my good friend Dennis, thank you also.

Haven't been on in a while and better peruse the Forum to try to catch up.

A good day to everyone and I'm glad we're past Christmas.

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

Well yeah, Christmas can be one bugger of a vacation. Getting past Winter, that's another more serious matter.

And yeah the Caps Lock thing...be sure to look at how it came out before hitting Post. I'm dreadful at that but I'm learning bit by bit.

And now that we're past Christmas we can look forward to Valentines' Day! Starting tomorrow!

• Moderators

yes "exsiting" indeed :mellow:-_-

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com