NEED HELP PLEASE

andy67

• 6 months later...

Hi I have been trying to use SkyGo since February with no success and only stumbled on a sky forum blaming silverlight, silverlight blaming ccleaner

I think the solution is for ccleaner to change the default option to not clear Silverlight in the application settings.

I have used CCleaner as long as I can remember and have never even clicked the applications Tab before

==================================================================================

People who use the registry cleaner Ccleaner and also use Sky Go, Please ensure that you change the settings on Ccleaner to ensure it doesn’t remove application storage from Silverlight.

As many users are aware, if you allow Ccleaner to run without unchecking the Microsoft Silverlight option in the settings, the next time you open up Sky Go Desktop it will register as a new device. So if you scan you system twice in a month then you will have to wait the calendar month in order to start viewing again. As the systems will think you have registered 2 devices.

To fix this error and not be unfortunate like many other users of Ccleaner and Sky Go. Follow the steps below.

• Open Ccleaner
  • Click on Applications
  • In the multimedia box, Uncheck Microsoft Silverlight.

Also When updating Ccleaner Ensure you check that Microsoft Silverlight is still Un-checked.

• Moderators

thread locked, new poster has their own thread.

original poster can request it be reopened from any moderator.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com