I wish to see CCleaner's interface like this!

SMalik

@JD & Winapp -> I think you just mistake the idea he is trying to present here. If I get it correctly, he wants this:

- Use the actual icons of all the applications being cleaned

- Ability to run CCleaner now, or schedule the clean (Windows task manager, similar to Defraggler scheduler)

- Free space cleaner as an option in CCleaner main window

I have to say, I looked at it, & I loved some of the ideas. Thanks!

+1 from me. Would definitely save time/clicks this way, & just like Defraggler has a customizable color scheme, so also could CCleaner.

This would make CCleaner accessible to the color blind, as well as enabling users to use actual program icons, instead of the same generic one for every item listed under a group.

@JD & Winapp -> I think you just mistake the idea he is trying to present here. If I get it correctly, he wants this:

- Use the actual icons of all the applications being cleaned

- Ability to run CCleaner now, or schedule the clean (Windows task manager, similar to Defraggler scheduler)

- Free space cleaner as an option in CCleaner main window

I have to say, I looked at it, & I loved some of the ideas. Thanks!

+1 from me. Would definitely save time/clicks this way, & just like Defraggler has a customizable color scheme, so also could CCleaner.

This would make CCleaner accessible to the color blind, as well as enabling users to use actual program icons, instead of the same generic one for every item listed under a group.

You took it wrong. I like the option the way all the sections are lined up.

Internet Traces

User Traces

System Traces

Application Traces

I think Windows section from Applications in CCleaner should be listed under Windows tab with System. There should be another tab for all the supported browsers.

• Moderators

Yeah that rival has a clean looking GUI.

It's been a suggestion before to have everything "more modern" and tabbed by someone, however using CCleaner isn't rocket science.

Rather than going drastic and changing the GUI allot I'd be happy if some default things came unticked, and would untick automatically immediately after using/running them such as 'Advanced->Wipe Free Space'