Recuva v1.42

MrG

• Admin

rclogo.pngWe're happy to announce a new release of Recuva. This release should please customers who use the tool for analysis, as we've added a file list export function.

Change log:

• Re-architected deep scan algorithm for JPGs and PNGs.
  • Improved file searching on Windows 2008 R2.
  • Improved support for Windows 8.
  • Added Export file list feature.
  • Improved keyboard navigation support.
  • Fixed rare crash on XP during FAT scan.
  • Improved memory usage for high volume drives.
  • Minor bug fixes.

Download now from www.piriform.com/recuva/download

piriform?d=yIl2AUoC8zA</img> piriform?i=j-B6URdxmPc:Wpv-WgKI6w4:V_sGLiPBpWU</img> piriform?d=qj6IDK7rITs</img> piriform?d=q9ztPQMVUaM</img>j-B6URdxmPc

View the full blog post

• Moderators

The change in V1.41 where you had to wrap the filename/path in asterisks (to stop the constant change in the display when you typed) which really annoyed me seems to have reverted to no asterisks, which really pleases me.

File creation and last accessed date still transposed, and many Firefox profile files have a last access time - or file creation time - of 1986, when I was still young and free, and Firefox was a just a glint in Clint Eastwood's eye.

Recuca also seems to show around 2345 files more than I have file records in the MFT. Defrag anayse says 25813 files, Recuva (show non-del files) 28518 files.

Please can the secure overwrite options be the same description as in CC, i.e Simple, Complex etc?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.