Defraggler v2.08

MrG

• Admin

df_128.png

Announcing a new build of Defraggler ready for download! This build adds drive benchmarking, a VSS compatibility mode and improvements to the drive health checking.

Release notes:

• Added Disk and File benchmarking.
  • Added Volume Shadow Service (VSS) compatible mode.
  • Improvements to disk health tab.
  • Added Real Value information to SMART data.
  • Health tab now supports Fahrenheit.
  • Improvements to SSD detection.
  • Minor fixes to scheduler stop commands.
  • Minor defrag algorithm improvements.
  • Translation fixes.

Download Defraggler now from www.piriform.com/defraggler

Are you on Facebook?Follow us here facebook.com/Piriform

piriform?d=yIl2AUoC8zA</img> piriform?i=jczr3Sd12aQ:a7Fk4LZ18Tg:V_sGLiPBpWU</img> piriform?d=qj6IDK7rITs</img> piriform?d=q9ztPQMVUaM</img>jczr3Sd12aQ

View the full blog post

Just downloaded and Analyzed with Portable version.

No reboot for me.

Not going to Defrag now because ANY defrag by any tool immediately causes an unacceptable increase in the daily incremental partition image backup.

• Moderators

As far i can see, the language files included in the installer are outdated.

:unsure:

i'm a little uncertain as to why you come to that conclusion, can you expand (is it because Summarian, Latin and Aramaic are dead languages?)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

i'm a little uncertain as to why you come to that conclusion, can you expand (is it because Summarian, Latin and Aramaic are dead languages?)

I'm a Piriform translator since ages, and my (italian) translation has been completed about one week ago.

Checked some other languages, they are outdated as well.

:)

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

• Moderators

I'm a Piriform translator since ages, and my (italian) translation has been completed about one week ago.

If you look at the digital signature date of the setup file dfsetup208.exe which is Tuesday, November 8, 2011 perhaps that explains it, i.e.; maybe they already had it ready for release and your language submission was too late to make it in.

Hi,

I fully agree with WhiteShark.

The French translation file is also completely outdated.

Back to V2.07, it appeared that all the related "Health" part was missing. At that time, and since Aethec - your official translator for (Swiss) French :D - looks like "tired", I posted an updated French file in the "Translations" topic (#120).

Now for v2.08, I just installed, not only this V207 is not included (all health shows in English) ... but the new v208 features are not translated in French too.

I just tried to add a post in the "Defraggler translations" topic but it seems it is not possible anymore to attach a file to the post???

How can I share an correct an up-to-date French file to the community ?

PS : the installation package was downloaded from Piriform by yesterday.

First time I've gotten a reboot message for any of your programs. Reason?

If Defraggler was running, OR if you had it scheduled to run an automated scan, df.exe may have been running, preventing overwriting or updating.

Defraggler would call for a reboot, since that would allow the replacement on reboot.

That's my take on it. Anyone else have other ideas?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.