CCleaner Community Forums

Larger than life.

Dennis, that tombstone is in mint condition for someone who died in 1887. I think stone styles like that weren't even around till the 1960s.

Maybe the old one got all shot-up by the Quick-Draw wannabes practicing their skill. :)

I used to visit graveyards nearby my village, to look at some of the old stones. The oldest (dated) one I've ever seen was from the 1680s-17xx's, on a road trip during which we stopped at a grave yard in some back country town. Whether it was actually posted in that time, I do not know, and do not speculate to be true, but nonetheless :rolleyes:

• Moderators

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Clay_Allison

It was posted in 1975

Thanks for that.

I know exactly what you mean about looking at gravestones.

About a mile from where I live is a very old church ... St. Mary's, (900 years).

In the grave yard are some gravestones which are barely legible now, but a few of them describe how tough life used to be hundreds of years ago better than any history book.

Folk with large families, and one of a few similar gravestones listing the deaths of all 12 children of a family over a two year period. Plague and pestilence type thing.

Makes you think.

Looking around old graveyards is fascinating, but I have to do it by torchlight, when the suns gone down. :lol:

Looking around old graveyards is fascinating, but I have to do it by torchlight, when the suns gone down. :lol:

Errr, ummmm, is that related in any way to the phase of the moon, if I might ask?

No offense meant. Really. None. Really. 3.gif

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

Errr, ummmm, is that related in any way to the phase of the moon, if I might ask?

Of course not.

Busy at the moment, so just popped in to say that. Must fly ... vampire.gif