How to use a webcam

hazelnut

• Moderators

An elderly couple got a laptop and then tried to get the webcam to work... not realizing it was already running.

Their granddaughter found the video when she went round to help them with it and uploaded it to youtube.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Not sure if it was staged Richard. Don't think so really. But I guess we'll never know.

As regards the camera placement, most webcams in a laptop seem to work like that most times.

Plus it sounds like they were trying to use YouCam which comes free with a lot of laptops.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Married couple don't talk that nice to each other....especially if they have been together for a while. :lol:

The things people say to each other that are in a family can be very rude, however it's just shrugged off allot of times. And at least they've had years of practice.

I got a laugh when the ole guy told the ole gal to do "something" with her dress - dirty old man. :lol:

... I never win anyways. LOL

My granddaughter would do something like that video with a song in her heart and mischief in her eye, and the whole family would support her. :lol: I just put a bandaid over the camera and a wad of gum in the microphone every time.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Plus it sounds like they were trying to use YouCam which comes free with a lot of laptops.

I think it depends on the brand.

Acer users generally get something like Acer Crystal Eye software installed by default, while Dell has their own webcam center.

I am sure some users to get YouCam, but mine came with Acer Crystal Eye on my Windows 7 netbook...

Married couple don't talk that nice to each other....especially if they have been together for a while. :lol:

Mine do. My parents have been together maybe 30 something years.

Of course, it could be that my dad generally takes the side of my mom's.

Might be the secret, is to let the woman always win. hahaha!