Free? Really? 4 Home Programs? 30 day/Trails?

4 LOVE

Sorry, I'm buffle, if this is true. I dwnloaded, a program, w,s,remain nameless,and after scanning

wanted money to fix errors, meanwhile, my computer, didn't work after, their scan. It has left me,

scared but still .....

I appolized, for making the question,but No one, said it was free on this site...

Yahoo Answers, Said it was.

But, since, my experience, I would rather hear it from THE BULLETIN BOARD ADMINISTRATOR.

BTW- I'm totally new,and have read all your rules, and hope I'm walking straight.

Most Sincerely, 4 LOVE...

The way your topic title reads at first I thought it was another spam post.:lol:

Yes the Piriform software is freeware, there's no catches about it.;) Just remember to only download them from Piriform.com or FileHippo.com!

I am guessing, that here is where I am to post a reply?

Most Sincerely, very grateful, and I'm going to visit filehippo.com

Thanks, we poor people, thank you, all...

I downloaded a program which shall remain nameless, and after scanning (my PC they)

wanted money to fix errors, meanwhile my computer didn't work after their scan. It has left me

scared but still .....

That's how I interpreted those sentences.

If the program 'remains nameless', how can we tell you anything about it? If it was CCleaner or any other Piriform product, this is the place to ask questions about them.

It sounds like you may have downloaded a rogue application that mimics other legal products but in reality are money scam rip-offs that drop malware into your system.

This is also the best place to find out how to rid malware from your system. Not through me though, but with the people who run & moderate this site. Like Andavari up there. ;)

Remember all Piriform products are free. (CCleaner, Recuva, Defraggler, and Speccy.)

• Moderators

What program? I'm going to guess the it was regscanner from lil blue or whatever. . . Anyway I'm very confused was it one of the products from here?

or someother one? are you just ranting or do you actually want a reply :P

I appolized, for making the question,but No one, said it was free on this site...

If no one said it was free why did you suppose it was free

if someone said it was free. . . again I have to ask what program?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

I don't know if my previous post answered the question or not since it was more-or-less like trying to decipher some writings in an ancient pyramid. If the OP can repost/rephrase or whatever to make the question more understandable and crystal clear it would help immensely.

Dear Mr Andavari,

Thank you, so much for informing me, that the software is free and including FileHippo.com...

Since, I'm new to this site. I wrote my answer on the post of your answer and it appears you were not aware of my response of

most sincere gratefulness for your intervention, I thank you, so very much...

To Power Member:

I included an experience I had the day before with an other program, and had resolve the problem myself. and I was still shaking

in my boots over it, and I apologize, for my ranting, I didn't mean for it to be so.

But beyong that, I do sincerely thank you for taking an interest and your responds that it was free software w/no strings...

To Nergal:

Thank you, no one on this site as a first visitor, said it was free software, you're right, therefore I didn't presumed on my own

that it was free, though as I said, in my post " Yahoo Answers, said it was, and that is why I was here in the first place...

Which Mr Andavari, resolved expertly.

I appreciate, your expertise, and information on the application of the software, you were very kind, thank you, again.

I will consider, this topic concludeded and resolved. Most grateful and sincerely, in your debt. 4 LOVE

Maybe it's the beer talking but I'd almost swear that spambots have taken on another new level of A.I. and are being tested out on live blog posts. Still it's a sincere A.I.

Gotta give credit where credit's due.

And hey I'm not Corona anymore. From now on I'm Power Member. B)

And 4 LOVE, I wish you well and hope you are not troubled by malware or spyware. Surf safely and prosper.

• Moderators

Maybe it's the beer talking but I'd almost swear that spambots have taken on another new level of A.I. and are being tested out on live blog posts.

It's that BeerOS version 2-Liter, it's bound to have some burps or hiccups in it, however you'll know when a reinstall is necessary due to slurring. :lol:

Surf safely and prosper.

You seriously need to copyright that tagline before some av company snags it from you! Good one! ;)

It's that BeerOS version 2-Liter, it's bound to have some burps or hiccups in it, however you'll know when a reinstall is necessary due to slurring. :lol:

You seriously need to copyright that tagline before some av company snags it from you! Good one! ;)

:lol:

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• 2 weeks later...

With tongue in cheek........."in my country we watch TV," in his or her country maybe it's "the TV watches me!!!!!"

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"