Question On Users Section

Warlock

Hello All,

Second dumb question of the day. First on Speccy earlier. I noticed that Yahoo and Google seem to have a permanent seat at the User's Table. Are they continually plugged in monitoring the Forum and for what reason? Will check back in a few days to see if any replies. Thanks and have a good day.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

Google, Yahoo, Baidu, Bing, Yandex etc are search robots trolling through posts belonging to the forum.

They appear in the userlist as recognised bots but not as user accounts since you cannot click on them.

Richard S.

Hi All,

Thanks for the replies on Google and Yahoo. Just my curious nature at work. Hope everybody is having a good holiday.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)