Two things CCleaner could use

Travis548

Well I hope that in Piriforms spare time with CCleaner, that they can add a automatic update onto it, so that you don't have to click "Update Now" go to the website and practically install it again, it would just ask you to update it now, show the progress bar and ask you to restart it and there, its done. This would save a good amount of time and probably a bit of frustration considering how CCleaner tends to update frequently, its like you update it and about a week or two later its got a new update.

Now for the second thing, this has been posted before but considering the amount of time it takes, I think that there are quite a few people that would like to have a Shutdown After Done option for the Drive Wiper, taking the amount of time it takes into consideration. Maybe you don't have time to run the Drive Wiper during the day and your computer desperately needs it, but if you run it overnight there goes the electricity bills.

Maybe you don't have time to run the Drive Wiper during the day and your computer desperately needs it

Why would the computer need to have its drive worn out.

Drive Wiper does NOT improve operation of the computer.

Have you tried launching CCleaner with the command line

CCleaner /AUTO /SHUTDOWN

It may do what you feel you need, but Drive Wiping is an experience I will NOT give to my P.C.