Close Button for Minimize in Tray

Hi,

sometimes I click the Close Button for minimize because a lot of application have this feature activated, and so my CCleaner is shutted down.

Why not to offer the possibility in the Options>Settings to use the Close Button to minimize and instead put a Push Button to close the program?

This is a little suggestion, your programs are Great, but it seems to me a good idea.

Thank you for the patience and thank you for all you make!

Bruno

• Moderators

[opinion]Not to quibble but I find that programs that don't need to be run for long times with no user interaction should not include close=minimze. Windows provides us with a minimize button.

Minimizing to try makes sense for Instant Messengers, and I could even (with some stretching) understand doing it for defraggler. But ccleaner is cleaning for (at maximum and not running WFS) 30 sec-1.5 Min.

If you really want it to just run in the tray just use "ccleaner.exe /auto"[/opinion]

The Developers read all threads, though rarely comment; they do take each and every, viable, suggestion into consideration. So, you may indeed see a Minimize to tray option in future builds of ccleaner.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Pressing the Close Button won't Minimize CCleaner to the Tray, but my version does have an option for Minimizing to the Tray using the Minimize Button.

I only know 3 things about Piriform products; they work well, they're simple to use, and I like them. Hopefully, that will be enough.