ACDSee Pro and Adobe Bridge

wiedii

• Moderators

почему бы и нет

Why not

This is an english speaking forum please use translation before posting

Это форум английски говоря, пожалуйста, используйте перевода, прежде чем отправлять

Please see the link http://www.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner/advanced-usage/ccleaner-ini-files/how-to-add-your-own-program-for-ccleaner-to-clean on how to make personal additions to ccleaner.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

This is an english speaking forum please use translation before posting

Это форум английски говоря, пожалуйста, используйте перевода, прежде чем отправлять

Please see the link http://www.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner/advanced-usage/ccleaner-ini-files/how-to-add-your-own-program-for-ccleaner-to-clean on how to make personal additions to ccleaner.

this forum for suggestions or not? Why do I need to make "personal additions" if I already know where and what files should be removed.

I simply propose to add this feature in future versions of CCleaner

this forum for suggestions or not? Why do I need to make "personal additions" if I already know where and what files should be removed.

I simply propose to add this feature in future versions of CCleaner

You did not make a suggestion. It was framed as a complaint/criticism hence the initial response.

N.B. Your knowledge would enable you to make "personal additions" if it is important to you.

Should you wish to share your knowledge it might help others.

There are many "odd-ball" things that may not be worth adding to WinApp2.ini,

and some of the more desirable things progress from WinApp2.ini to the default CCleaner.exe

• Moderators

think of winapp2 as a testing/proving ground. The piriform developers have 0 way to get a copy of every program in existence, don't forget this is freeware after all. Basically if you want entries added, you need to provide information on the program(s)

•  
  • A detectable item, such as a location of the executable, or a top level registry entry.
  • All registry items and/or file locations you want removed

The best way to get these entries to be tested on more operating systems than you own, it is best to add these entry to the public sourced winapp2.ini

Basically your response to me was uncalled for because I was attempting to aid you in your suggestion; so that, in the end, the programs are added to the default program & thus your suggestion was a sucess.

As @Alan_B stated most things that are added to the program first go through winapp2.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

think of winapp2 as a testing/proving ground. The piriform developers have 0 way to get a copy of every program in existence, don't forget this is freeware after all. Basically if you want entries added, you need to provide information on the program(s)

•  
  • A detectable item, such as a location of the executable, or a top level registry entry.
  • All registry items and/or file locations you want removed

The best way to get these entries to be tested on more operating systems than you own, it is best to add these entry to the public sourced winapp2.ini

Basically your response to me was uncalled for because I was attempting to aid you in your suggestion; so that, in the end, the programs are added to the default program & thus your suggestion was a sucess.

As @Alan_B stated most things that are added to the program first go through winapp2.

win 7

ACDSee pro 3

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ACD Systems\ACDSee Pro\30

C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\ACD Systems\Catalogs\30Pro\Default\Thumb1.fpt , Thumb2.fpt.....

ACDSee pro 4

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ACD Systems\ACDSee Pro\40

C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\ACD Systems\Catalogs\40Pro\Default\Thumb1.fpt , Thumb2.fpt.....

Adobe Bridge CS4

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Bridge CS4

c:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Bridge CS4\Cache\

Adobe Bridge CS5

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Bridge CS5

c:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Bridge CS5\Cache\

Adobe CameraRaw

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Camera Raw\5.0

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Camera Raw\6.0

c:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Adobe\CameraRaw\Cache\

• Moderators

Which of the above post is for detect amd which is for clean