Firefox 5 out now

JDPower

I just use middle click to open everything in a new tab (works on bookmarks too :))

I never knew that. (I always open links in new tabs.) Now I gotta retrain myself to click the scroll button. I never clicked it before.

Makes me feel kinda naughty.

I just use middle click to open everything in a new tab (works on bookmarks too :))

Guys, I forgot about middle-click opening.

Thanks for mentioning it!

Middle-click is awesome, although I do still wish they would fix right-click + t.

I find situations where I just use CTRL + W to close tabs.

Say, if your downloading pictures, & you have them opened in tabs, CTRL + W to close the tab your on, then the next tab, & so on as your downloading.

That works great too.

• 2 weeks later...

these versionjumps in firefox and thunderbird are very unfunny, i mean.

not all from google is fine -chrome ;) firefox take the versionjumps from these

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

The many version jumps with Chrome (which recently I guess put Moz developers in some sort of 'shame spiral', I dunno) is geared for all the teeny bopper 13 year olds who wanna blab to their friends that they now have the latest version of Chrome or FF because it's wicked cool and stuff.

Anyone over 30 doesn't care about version numbers, they care about effectiveness. Browser developers are taking the same marketing ploy the RIAA did since the 60s. Get the kids.

I guess I could see that, Corona. What I like about the new system for Firefox is that it gets improvements out more quickly over time, instead of all at once for a huge jump. I think the way Chrome is doing things, Mozilla would have to adopt their strategy if they didn't want to get left behind in the browser market.

Chrome and firefox merging together. May have been done all ready cause i test FF and i download FF but in c/program files says it is chrome. What ever it works great and i an 50 years old