Which option logs me out?

Dreakon

Ok, I like using Crap Cleaner, for the reg cleaning tools and the temp files cleaning and stuff. But what option in the Cleaner settings logs me out of every site. I thought it was cookies but it still does it when I have cookies unchecked. Maybe its temporary internet files, but I want it to clean the temp files and keep me logged in (if thats the problem). I use IE so its gotta be one of those options

Anyone care to enlighten me please? :)

http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled7rq.jpg

A picture of my crap cleaner options for IE. Which option would effect what sites I am logged into (and would log me out of them should I clean it)?

I am not sure what problem you mean. If it is your passwords etc for logging in and out of sites, untick the autocomplete form history.

22853[/snapback]

What I mean is, like notice how I am logged into this forum right now. If I leave, and come back, then I am still logged in. However, if I clean one of those options, I am logged out and I need to login when I come back to these forums.

I think I tried unchecking cookies and it still logged me out when I cleaned IE. I'll try autocomplete form history.