The new Version 3.07.1457 collapsed Windows

To DennisD:

I checked the possibilities of the System Restore which said: "Cannot restore the System, no changes made" and I found out I have to go to some point in deep past. I do not prefere this, it may change my settings and apps.

Siempre remitir a ma?ana lo que puedes hacer hoy

For malware removal advice we still point people to this topic here:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=20120

Andavari's suggestion is worth a try. Would allow the spyware moderators to check for any bad bugs. :)

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

To login123:

As I said I am not good in PC and I think I am not completely oriented in the ...showtopic=20120 procedure.

Siempre remitir a ma?ana lo que puedes hacer hoy

To login123:

As I said I am not good in PC and I think I am not completely oriented in the ...showtopic=20120 procedure.

Its easy, just go to the link and follow the instructions. They are pretty much step by step. After you post those logs it asks for, a spyware moderator will read them and see if anything is wrong, then tell you the next steps.

Good luck. :D

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

As login says, it isn't as difficult as it may at first seem. The programs you are asked to run produce logs for the Spyware Moderator to look through.

If you have a problem with doing any of them, don't worry. When you start your new topic in Spyware Hell, just copy and paste the logs you've managed to do, and explain anything you haven't managed to do.

The Spyware Moderator is a really friendly guy, and will guide you through everything.