Question's about Screenshot's on Mainpage

eoLithic

Hello,

Im curious.On the Mainpage(CCleaner.com) there is a "Screenshot" section with various Pictures showing off what CCleaner can do.

Here are my Questions:

1.Who made those Screenshots?

2.In those pictures it looks like that the person who did the screenshot uses a skin for windows, or is it the default Skin from 64-bit/32-bit Windows 2003?

3.If it's not a default Skin made by Microsoft for Windows, where can i get or could see a Screenshot to see how it looks like?

Thanks.

MrG took them.

http://www.ccleaner.com/help/faq_general.asp#q1.4

22658[/snapback]

out of these two(Classic2 v. 1 FINAL/Opus OS 1.5) id say that the Opus OS 1.5 is the closest one that looks like the skin usedon the screenshots i saw.

but unfortunatly it seems it is not the same.

could this possible because of 64-bit OS on the screenshot section and 32 OS on the deviantART link?

thanks for the help so far.

E: on the first link ---> http://www.deviantart.com/view/4245120/

there is a small app in the systray that looks like some app from nVidia, id like to know what kind of app it is, thanks again...

It's Classic2 v.1 Final

The nVidia app in the bottom is just the nVidia Task Manager.

22751[/snapback]

firstly:thanks for the reply. what i dont uunderstand is that classic2 v.1 Final skin doesnt look same as the skin used on @ the screenshot section :S

oh and btw ive never heard about that nVidia Task Manager before, i thought its an utility made by entech taiwan but its something else i guess?

whats it?

• 3 months later...

It's Classic2 v.1 Final

The nVidia app in the bottom is just the nVidia Task Manager.

sorry for ninja bumping this but i really like to know whats nVidia Task Manager afterall, since i could not find anything on google about it, just some sites where people mentioned it but not what it is or where i could get it from.

sorry for ninja bumping this but i really like to know whats nVidia Task Manager afterall, since i could not find anything on google about it, just some sites where people mentioned it but not what it is or where i could get it from.

Quite simply, nVidia task manager is the same as you can get from the control panel. You obviously have to have a nVidia graphics card first. There is settings not to show the task manager icon of you wish.

Quite frankly, as to why u so concerned about someone else's taskbar icon is beyond me, as it has no relevance to your original post. :huh: