Most annoying TV commercials

redhawk

Does this sound familiar: "If you don't have an iPhone, well you don't have an iPhone" - link

Adverts are suppose to be funny, informative and inspiring but apple adverts are so pathetic lately I just wanna hit them with a brick.

One thing that did catch my attention iTunes store selling tracks for 79p to 99p each, is iTunes really that expensive??

Considering the price of album CDs works out cheaper than buying individual tracks (and probably with DRM protection) I personally think they're grossly overpriced.

Richard S.

• Moderators

99% of adverts are neither funny, informative nor inspiring :(

That's true.

I only think of them as a complete utter nuisance that interrupts TV shows way too often. I find it hard to believe that cable and sat companies wouldn't give them enough money to not have all those commercials.

Supposedly the U.S. gov was going to try to get them scaled back, however that was years ago and nothing was ever done about it.

TV? You watch TV?

I only have TV basic cable installed as an emergency back-up system . I don't watch it on a regular basis.

News, weather and info on the innertubes. I loves me innertubes.

TV? You watch TV?

I only have TV basic cable installed as an emergency back-up system . I don't watch it on a regular basis.

News, weather and info on the innertubes. I loves me innertubes.

Same here. Would rather scout the internet for software / freeware. A tremendous amount of research goes into the art of grabbing your attention in the first 2 seconds. They use sounds, 'cause you can ignore the screen. Downright annoying. A sort of cranky "old guy" approach is to remember what annoys you and buy something else. :P

Even so, sometimes a glimmer of hope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBdUceCL5U

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.