Bin Laden is dead!

Winapp2.ini

I couldn't care less if the President watch the death of Bin Laden that's his personal choice and that has nothing to do with democracy.

Bin Laden got what he desired being a homicidal nutter however I feel that CIA heads should also roll because they were the ones who gave him training to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

As for Obama I find him very dull and uncharismatic but at least he seems quite sensible and level headed unlike some people.

Bush on the other hand was too trigger happy in taking out Saddam Hussein (and Tony Blair), all this rubbish about weapons of mass destruction and the claims he has links to al-Qa'ida was quite laughable.

Sadly the UK and US tax contributors are still paying for their sins and for many years to come. :\

I think the music video of "Shoot The Dog - George Michael" certainly sums up my feelings about Tony and Bush.

Richard S.

• Moderators

obhama is worse than bush. i use google translate, but i dont know, its correctly.

That translation for Obama is so bad it could've ended up being Bahamas (which actually sounds so much better than this discussion, I'd love to be relaxing on a nice Bahamas beach with an ice cold lemonade or ice cold mint tea.)

Living in the U.S. I can tell you this, it doesn't matter who runs the White House as the president since allot of people outside of the U.S. will hate any U.S. president rather he's a saint or not. He has a tough enough full-time job just getting his own country to like him - he's screwed either way.

This video shows how awesome Obama can be:

Look at this one, too:

Although Bush made us non-Americans laugh really hard too, he never did it on purpose :)

Piriform French translator

Well let's see, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, maybe even earlier than these three presidents, why was the USA after bin-Laden and Al-Qaeda? (see list) People all over the world better be very concerned with terrorism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_al-Qaeda_attacks

1 Early 1990s 1.1 February 1993 World Trade Center

1.2 1994 Bojinka, Philippine Airlines Flight 434

2 1998 U.S.-embassy bombings

3 2000 USS Cole bombing

4 September 11, 2001, attacks

5 October 2002 Bali bombings

6 November 2003 Istanbul attacks

7 February 2004 SuperFerry 14 bombing

8 March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings

9 May 2004 Khobar massacre

10 July 7, 2005 London transport bombings

11 July 23, 2005 Sharm el-Sheikh attacks

12 November 9, 2005 Amman hotel bombing

13 April 2007 Algiers bombings

14 February 2008 Kandahar bombing

15 June 2, 2008 Danish-embassy bombing

16 June 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting

17 December 2009 Northwest Airlines Flight 253

18 Dec 30, 2009 Khost Suicide Bomber

19 October 2010 cargo plane bomb plot

20 Iraq attacks 20.1 August 2003 Imam Ali Mosque bombing

20.2 February 2004 Irbil bombings

20.3 March 2004 Iraq Ashura bombings

20.4 April 2004 Basra bombings

20.5 July 2005 Musayyib bombing

20.6 September 2005 Baghdad bombings

20.7 November 2005 Khanaqin bombings

20.8 April 2006 Buratha Mosque bombing

20.9 November 2006 Sadr City, Iraq bombings

20.10 February 2007 Baghdad market bombing

20.11 March 2007 Tal Afar bombings

20.12 April 2007 Baghdad Iraq bombings

20.13 August 14, 2007 Yazidi community Iraq bombing

20.14 August 2009 Baghdad bombings

20.15 October 2009 Baghdad bombings

20.16 April 2010 Baghdad bombings

20.17 May 2010 Iraq attacks

20.18 November 2010

20.19 January 2011 Iraq suicide attacks

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Obviously this is not just all about 9/11/01.

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• 3 weeks later...

the fact that obhama gave the order to kill a man and live to watch is that of a democratically elected national head office absolutely unworthy

die tatsache, das obhama den befehl gab, einen menschen zu t?ten und live zuzusehen, ist dem amt eines demokratisch gew?hlten landesoberhauptes absolut unw?rdig (in german)

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

the fact that obhama gave the order to kill a man and live to watch is that of a democratically elected national head office absolutely unworthy

die tatsache, das obhama den befehl gab, einen menschen zu t?ten und live zuzusehen, ist dem amt eines demokratisch gew?hlten landesoberhauptes absolut unw?rdig (in german)

So? What should he have done?

Sometimes you have to take unpopular decisions.

Piriform French translator

• 2 weeks later...

a dictator or a military take such decisions, but not a leader of the free world

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

a dictator or a military take such decisions, but not a leader of the free world

So your decision as a "leader of the free world" is to give all terrorists a free pardon and a bag of sweeties ! !

I consider it praiseworthy that Obama watched the situation live.

It does NOT mean that he is a sadist who enjoys watching death and torture.

It DOES mean that the "troops on the ground" knew that :-

Their leader had the stomach to see them doing what he ordered ;

and that knowledge also meant they did not gratuitously exceed their orders with excessive violence and pain.

People who live in the real world know that doing nothing doesn't make bad people go away.

Frankly I couldn't care less what Barack Obama watches in his free time it won't make him any better or worse a person.

As for Bin Laden and all the other dictators of history, if you wage a war of hate and murder you eventually pay with your life.

Richard S.

This thread is gonna devolve into a bar fight. :unsure:

Hazelnut will be along to lock it down tighter'n windows ME.

And before she does...

I'll say that in every big conflict the leaders and the followers have to make gut-wrenching decisions. We can not know how they felt personally until we have "walked a mile in their moccasins".

Before one starts a fight he simply must remember that no fight ends nicely.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators
Hazelnut will be along to lock it down tighter'n windows ME.

hmmm that doesn't seem very locked (more virusy)

anyway glad y'all closed this my thought was to close it today on my "rounds"

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com