Chrome dev build cleans flash cookies

hazelnut

• Moderators

I'm sure the other browsers will be following suit shortly :rolleyes:

I seriously hope Firefox does, so it could just automatically remove them when closing the browser then having to use tools like CCleaner and/or BleachBit wouldn't even be necessary to get rid of them.

• Moderators

Once a browser develops something, all of the others hop on the train. Heck, look at "Do not track"

I enabled the don't track feature in Firefox v4 (it's in 'Tools->Options->Advanced') however it's all entirely up to websites to respect that setting.

I seriously hope Firefox does, so it could just automatically remove them when closing the browser then having to use tools like CCleaner and/or BleachBit wouldn't even be necessary to get rid of them.

If you want to do that, use Private Browsing. Flash respects it and deletes cookies upon exit now ;)

Piriform French translator

The only 64 bit browser on Windows is IE, and its 64 bit version is not "we do a 64 bit version for users", but rather "we have to do a 64 bit browser...oh noes...", and the 64 bit version uses a not-so-good JS engine.

A 64 bit version of Flash isn't really needed...until Mozilla does a 64 bit version of Firefox (or Google with Chrome) :(

Piriform French translator