option to set font size

klumy

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Sounds like a good ideal. And another one to go along with it which would most likely be a necessity is to wrap the listings because in the Cleaner Settings display as I have a few entries that run off and have to be side scrolled as per this example: ccleaner_text_runoff_26jan06.png

Edit:

Something like this would be nice: ccleaner_text_wrapped_26jan06.png

I think that it is a horrible idea.

CCleaner uses the standard font-size that all other Windows applications uses.

If it is too small, then so is the font in all other applications.

Either change the font in the Display in Control Panel, or change the screen resolution.

PS. Anyone having a something called "IdeaSoft Greating Card Factory Silver 3.0" or anything similiar must be out of their mind.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators

PS. Anyone having a something called "IdeaSoft Greating Card Factory Silver 3.0" or anything similiar must be out of their mind.

What's wrong with it, do you even know what it is?

I'd bet you'd love it if it were called "Linux Greating Card Factory Silver 3.0" and then you'd probably not have anything negative to say about it would Mr. Negative?

If you have enable MS input help to display bigger font size for disabled people ccleaner doesn't care about that!!

Right, I've had different font sizes, themes, etc., and not once have I seen the font change in CCleaner. Whatsmore most programs use MS Sans Serif at size 8, and when viewing that on a larger resolution things can get pretty small.