Winapp2.ini additions

Winapp2.ini

Here is the string of Search errors that occur on my Windows 10x64 Pro systems if I delete the Project entries and reboot the system.  MS Search fails to start up because of corrupt index files.

MS Search.png

ProjectFiles.png

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

10 hours ago, SMalik said:

The programs I mentioned in my previous post wipe the traces and then restart the system to wipe files locked by Windows or other programs.

Ok, thanks for your reply. But this is a special feature of the other programs, they delete these locked files in a special phase of the boot process. I don't think you can do the same by simply rebooting Windows manually after using CCleaner. Whether Windows is rebooted manually after using CCleaner or not should not matter then, because CCleaner can't delete these files anyway, right?

5 hours ago, siliconman01 said:

In my opinion it is not the intent of the CCleaner developers to force or advocate users to reboot their system following using CCleaner.  ...

Yes, this cannot be intentional, as it would also collide with the "Smart Cleaning" or "Schedule" function of CCleaner. By the way, you have the "Search" errors even though you rebooted Windows after using CCleaner, right? So a reboot didn't help...

26 minutes ago, APMichael said:

Yes, this cannot be intentional, as it would also collide with the "Smart Cleaning" or "Schedule" function of CCleaner. By the way, you have the "Search" errors even though you rebooted Windows after using CCleaner, right? So a reboot didn't help...

The errors occur during the reboot/startup, not when the files are deleted prior to the reboot....if I understand your question corrected.  

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

I just wanted to say that if [MS Search *] is supposed to be an entry that needs a reboot for a successful cleanup, why do the errors only occur after a reboot? Then the theory with the necessary reboot cannot be completely correct.

40 minutes ago, APMichael said:

I just wanted to say that if [MS Search *] is supposed to be an entry that needs a reboot for a successful cleanup, why do the errors only occur after a reboot? Then the theory with the necessary reboot cannot be completely correct.

I assume that these files have already been read by the Windows Search service on the previous reboot, so it does not access them again until reboot.  (I do not know what changes these files during normal operation.  I assume that MS Search will crash if some event requires Search to need these deleted files.)   

I enabled "Windows Sarch" again and did some tests. Now I can confirm that the current entry causes multiple "Search" errors and a rebuild of the index after a reboot. The reason for this behavior is that the .000 files are locked and CCleaner cannot delete them. The only way to avoid this problem is to use "Windows Safe Mode". But using "Windows Safe Mode" for CCleaner is not the default and we cannot force users to use it either.

Since the current entry breaks "Windows Search" (if CCleaner is used as usual) and therefore always causes a rebuilding of the search index, the corresponding keys should be moved to Winapp3.ini.

wa2_search.jpg.bfe30df2e4a46998f0b672e6a4a047d6.jpg

@siliconman01 Just to be safe: Is the name of the entry correct? Because there is a "Dell Mobile Connect" app and a "Dell Customer Connect" app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dell-mobile-connect/9nx51w9gbs5t
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dell-customer-connect/9nf0ggq5s6qx

On 9.2.2019 at 17:57, siliconman01 said:

Several new entries for Dell Apps in Windows Store

[Dell Mobile Connect *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_htrsf667h5kn2
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\UsageLogs|*.log
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\LocalState\serilog|*.txt
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

44 minutes ago, APMichael said:

@siliconman01 Just to be safe: Is the name of the entry correct? Because there is a "Dell Mobile Connect" app and a "Dell Customer Connect" app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dell-mobile-connect/9nx51w9gbs5t
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dell-customer-connect/9nf0ggq5s6qx

This should be [Dell Customer Connect *]....sorry.

New entry:  [Dell Mobile Connect *]      (The right one :rolleyes: )

[Dell Mobile Connect *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_0vhbc3ng4wbp0
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE	
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\LocalCache\Local\Dell\DellMobileConnect|*.log
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.log
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\LocalCache\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetURLCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

@APMichael

Like I said before, CCleaner can't wipe some of the traces in the entries listed below successfully because some of the traces are locked by Windows or programs similar to MS Search. Let's remove all of these.

Internet Explorer
Microsoft Edge
Cortana
Cached File Extensions
Compatibility Assistant
Delivery Optimization
Fonts Cache
Icon Cache
Jump Lists
LocalService
LocalSystem
Microsoft Store
NetworkService
Plex Media Server
Power Efficiency Diagnostics
Push Notifications
TeamViewer
Windows Error Reporting
Windows Logs
Windows ShellBags
Windows Subsystems
Windows Update

• Moderators

You shouldn't take it personal in my opinion, yes nobody likes seeing cleaners they've took the time to make get removed or reduced in "effectiveness." but with that stated what's in winapp2.ini should be safe for the whole community instead of possibly causing an issue that not everyone will have the expertise to repair.

That's why whenever I submit a cleaner I've made that's too aggressive for the community (mostly in the past with some Firefox cleaners) and would make someone furious and that would get rejected for submission or later removed I just neuter it from the get-go and then submit a safe version of it.

It's another reason to sit on a cleaner we make instead of getting in a hurry to submit something without testing it more thoroughly, especially if it involves cleaning something built into Windows we may not know the full effect of.

Revised Entry

Added: FileKey2

[Adobe Reader DC *]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKLM\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC|UserCache.bin
FileKey2=%AppData%\Adobe\Acrobat\DC\Security\CRLCache|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVConversionFromPDF
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVConversionToPDF
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cDockables
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cRecentToolsList
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AVGeneral\cToolbars
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\ShareIdentity
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\Adobe\Adobe Synchronizer\DC

4 hours ago, Andavari said:

You shouldn't take it personal in my opinion, yes nobody likes seeing cleaners they've took the time to make get removed or reduced in "effectiveness." but with that stated what's in winapp2.ini should be safe for the whole community instead of possibly causing an issue that not everyone will have the expertise to repair.

That's why whenever I submit a cleaner I've made that's too aggressive for the community (mostly in the past with some Firefox cleaners) and would make someone furious and that would get rejected for submission or later removed I just neuter it from the get-go and then submit a safe version of it.

It's another reason to sit on a cleaner we make instead of getting in a hurry to submit something without testing it more thoroughly, especially if it involves cleaning something built into Windows we may not know the full effect of.

I’m not taking it personally, but it’s hard work. Some people here make smaller things seem much bigger, without understanding the context behind it. All known privacy cleaner programs wipe these traces in Windows Search. These traces can hold all search related things, which is a privacy concern.

14 hours ago, SMalik said:

@APMichael

Like I said before, CCleaner can't wipe some of the traces in the entries listed below successfully because some of the traces are locked by Windows or programs similar to MS Search. Let's remove all of these. ...

No, why should we? You obviously did not read what siliconman01 and I wrote: If the current entry is used without "Windows Safe Mode", it BREAKS the "Windows Search". And that is the big difference to the entries you mentioned! Because the other entries do not break anything! The reason why we will remove the FileKeys is not that CCleaner cannot delete these files or that "Windows Safe Mode" is needed for a complete cleaning, they are removed because they BREAK a function. When an entry or key breaks a function, it is removed, that was always the policy. So please calm down and do not take such things personally. By the way, there were many entries that were removed only on your request, while other people still liked the entries...

10 hours ago, SMalik said:

I’m not taking it personally, but it’s hard work. Some people here make smaller things seem much bigger, without understanding the context behind it. All known privacy cleaner programs wipe these traces in Windows Search. These traces can hold all search related things, which is a privacy concern.

Right, the rest of us are not working hard at it at all. Thank you so much for your appreciation.

As long as CCleaner is not able to remove locked files, a few entries will not work as in other cleaner programs that have this ability. Therefore, CCleaner cannot be fully compared with these programs. Yes, it may be a privacy concern in this case, but with the limited functions of a Winapp2.ini respectively CCleaner it is not possible to make a safe/harmless entry. But people who are more familiar with Winapp2.ini can still easily add their own entries. (Thanks to Winapp2ool this is now very easy.) And these people will also know how to use "Windows Safe Mode" for some of the entries.

7 hours ago, APMichael said:

No, why should we? You obviously did not read what siliconman01 and I wrote: If the current entry is used without "Windows Safe Mode", it BREAKS the "Windows Search". And that is the big difference to the entries you mentioned! Because the other entries do not break anything! The reason why we will remove the FileKeys is not that CCleaner cannot delete these files or that "Windows Safe Mode" is needed for a complete cleaning, they are removed because they BREAK a function. When an entry or key breaks a function, it is removed, that was always the policy. So please calm down and do not take such things personally. By the way, there were many entries that were removed only on your request, while other people still liked the entries...

Why not?
I already mentioned that some of the traces in those entries are locked and cannot be wiped.
Not all programs leave error logs in Event Viewer.

Modified entry:   [Ookla Speed Test *]

Added:  FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_*\AC\Nvidia Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*

[Ookla Speed Test *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_43tkc6nmykmb6
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_43tkc6nmykmb6
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_*\AC\Nvidia Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_*\AC\Temp|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_*\LocalState|*.tmp|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_*\LocalState\Unity\Local.*\Analytics\ArchivedEvents\*|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Ookla.SpeedtestbyOokla_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

New entries:  [Canon Inkjet Print Utility *]  [Text Input *]  [Windows Defender Security Health *]

[Canon Inkjet Print Utility *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\34791E63.CanonInkjetPrintUtility_6e5tt8cgb93ep
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\34791E63.CanonInkjetPrintUtility_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\34791E63.CanonInkjetPrintUtility_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\UsageLogs|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\34791E63.CanonInkjetPrintUtility_*\AC\Nvidia Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\34791E63.CanonInkjetPrintUtility_*\AC\Temp|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\34791E63.CanonInkjetPrintUtility_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Text Input *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\InputApp_cw5n1h2txyewy
DetectFile=%UserProfile%\LocalAppData\Packages\InputApp_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\InputApp_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\InputApp_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\InputApp_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\InputApp_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\InputApp_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Windows Defender Security Health *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

Multiple modified entries:

Changed the name of [Weather *] to [Bing Weather *] because there are many weather apps in Store.

In all the modified apps I included clearing out the NV_Cache for systems with NVIDIA GPUs.  Example below

FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*

[Netflix *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_mcm4njqhnhss8
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_mcm4njqhnhss8
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Nvidia Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\PRICache|*.*
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Temp|*.*
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AppData\Indexed DB|*.log
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\LocalState|*.tmp|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\LocalState\LiveTile|*.*
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_mcm4njqhnhss8\SearchHistory

[Get Help *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.GetHelp_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\AC\Nvidia Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GetHelp_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Snip & Sketch *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_8wekyb3d8bbwe
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_8wekyb3d8bbwe\PersistedPickerData\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App\AppSnipAndSketchFileSaveSettings|LastLocation
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_8wekyb3d8bbwe\PersistedPickerData\Microsoft.ScreenSketch_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App\DefaultOpenFileSingle|LastLocation

[Maps *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsMaps_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[OneNote *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_8wekyb3d8bbwe
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\LocalState\AppData\Local|msodata*.dat
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\LocalState\AppData\Local\Office\16.0\WebServiceCache\AllUsers\office*client.microsoft.com|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\LocalState\AppData\Local\Office\OTele|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\LocalState\AppData\Local\OneNote\16.0|*.onecache
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\LocalState\AppData\Local\OneNote\16.0\OneNote*Cache_Files|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Office.OneNote_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SearchHistory

[Feedback Hub *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub_*\LocalState\DiagOutputDir|*.txt
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Accounts Control *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.AccountsControl_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AccountsControl_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AccountsControl_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AccountsControl_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AccountsControl_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AccountsControl_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AccountsControl_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AccountsControl_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AccountsControl_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AccountsControl_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[YourPhone *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.YourPhone_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.YourPhone_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.YourPhone_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.YourPhone_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.YourPhone_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.YourPhone_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.YourPhone_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.YourPhone_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Bing Weather *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.BingWeather_8wekyb3d8bbwe
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0|*.log
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\PRICache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\LocalState|*.tmp
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\LocalState\navigationHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey13=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.BingWeather_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.BingWeather_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SearchHistory

[Cloud Experience Host *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Stocks and Futures *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\24877CutthroatSoftware.StocksandFutures_xgnzh3xnefnqe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\24877CutthroatSoftware.StocksandFutures_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\24877CutthroatSoftware.StocksandFutures_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\24877CutthroatSoftware.StocksandFutures_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\24877CutthroatSoftware.StocksandFutures_*\AC\Temp|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\24877CutthroatSoftware.StocksandFutures_*\AppData\Indexed DB|*.log
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\24877CutthroatSoftware.StocksandFutures_*\LocalState|*.tmp|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\24877CutthroatSoftware.StocksandFutures_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

More modified entries to Clean NV_Cache

[Movies & TV *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe*
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\AC\PRICache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\LocalCache\PlayReady|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\LocalState\Database\anonymous|*.log
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\LocalState\ImageCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey13=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\LocalState\ImageRetrievalFailure|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey14=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\LocalState\ImageStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey15=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\LocalState\navigationHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey16=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\LocalState\PlayReady|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey17=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SearchHistory\SearchHistory

[Dell SupportAssist *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DellInc.DellSupportAssistforPCs_htrsf667h5kn2
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellSupportAssistforPCs_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellSupportAssistforPCs_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellSupportAssistforPCs_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellSupportAssistforPCs_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellSupportAssistforPCs_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\UsageLogs|*.log
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellSupportAssistforPCs_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Caches|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellSupportAssistforPCs_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Lock App *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.LockApp_*\AC\AppCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.LockApp_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.LockApp_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.LockApp_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.LockApp_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.LockApp_*\AC\TokenBroker\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.LockApp_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.LockApp_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.LockApp_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Alarms *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_*\LocalCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_*\LocalState\Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

New entries:  [Dell Digital Delivery *]   [Start Menu Experience Host *]

[Dell Digital Delivery *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DellInc.DellDigitalDelivery_htrsf667h5kn2
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellDigitalDelivery_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellDigitalDelivery_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellDigitalDelivery_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellDigitalDelivery_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellDigitalDelivery_*\LocalState\serilog|*.txt
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellDigitalDelivery_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Start Menu Experience Host *]
DetectOS=10.0|
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE

And finally (for now) more modified apps to clear NV_Cache

[Dell Customer Connect *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_htrsf667h5kn2
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32\UsageLogs|*.log
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\LocalState\serilog|*.txt
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellCustomerConnect_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Dell Help & Support *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DellInc.DellHelpSupport_htrsf667h5kn2
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellHelpSupport_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellHelpSupport_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellHelpSupport_*\LocalCache\Local\Dell\DHSC\Logs|*.log
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellHelpSupport_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.log
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellHelpSupport_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Dell Mobile Connect *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_0vhbc3ng4wbp0
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\AC\INet*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\LocalCache\Local\Dell\DellMobileConnect|*.log
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.log
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\LocalCache\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetURLCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\ScreenovateTechnologies.DellMobileConnect_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Dell Power Manager *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DellInc.DellPowerManager_htrsf667h5kn2
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellPowerManager_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellPowerManager_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellPowerManager_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.log
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellPowerManager_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Dell PremierColor *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\PortraitDisplays.DellPremierColor_2dgmkzkw4h30c
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\PortraitDisplays.DellPremierColor_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\PortraitDisplays.DellPremierColor_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\PortraitDisplays.DellPremierColor_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Caches|*.db
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\PortraitDisplays.DellPremierColor_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Dell Product Registration *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DellInc.DellProductRegistration_htrsf667h5kn2
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellProductRegistration_*\AC\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellProductRegistration_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellProductRegistration_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellProductRegistration_*\LocalCache\Local\Dell\Product Registration\UILog|*.htm
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellProductRegistration_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.log
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellProductRegistration_*\LocalCache\LocalLow\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\*|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellProductRegistration_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Dell UpDate *]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DellInc.DellUpdate_htrsf667h5kn2
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellUpdate_*\AC\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellUpdate_*\AC\Temp|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellUpdate_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.log
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellUpdate_*\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Caches|*.*
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\DellInc.DellUpdate_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE

[Nvidia *]

Added FileKey13=%LocalAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*

[NVIDIA *]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\NVIDIA Corporation
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\NVIDIA\*Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\NVIDIA|*.log;*.log_backup1;Resource.old;*.bak|RECURSE
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation|*.log;*bak;*log.*;*.old;*.stat|RECURSE
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation\Downloader|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation\GeForce Experience\Update|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation\NvFBCPlugin|log*.txt
FileKey8=%CommonAppData%\NVIDIA\NvBackend\Updatus\DownloadManager|*.*
FileKey9=%CommonAppData%\NVIDIA\Updatus\DownloadManager|*.*
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation|*.log;*.bak;*.old|RECURSE
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation\*\CefCache|Cookies;Cookies-journal;QuotaManager;QuotaManager-journal
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation\*\CefCache\*Cache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey13=%LocalAppData%\NVIDIA Corporation\NV_Cache|*.*
FileKey14=%LocalAppData%\NVIDIA\NvBackend|*.log;*.bak
FileKey15=%ProgramFiles%\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\Apache Group\Apache2\logs|*.*
FileKey16=%SystemDrive%\NvidiaLogging\GFExperience|GridClientLog.log*|RECURSE

• Moderators

Misspelled entry in winapp2.ini:
[Geek Unistaller *]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Geek Uninstaller
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Geek Uninstaller|*.log;*cache.dat

Correction:
[Geek Uninstaller *]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Geek Uninstaller
Default=False