Winapp2.ini additions

Winapp2.ini

Modified Entry:  [internet Download Manager More*]

Added:  Filekey2

[Internet Download Manager More*]
LangSecRef=3022
Detect=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager
Default=False
Warning=This will delete unfinished downloads.
FileKey1=%AppData%\IDM\DwnlData|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%AppData%\IDM\|*.Log
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\maxID
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\1
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\2
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\3
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\4
RegKey6=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\5
RegKey7=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\6
RegKey8=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\7
RegKey9=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\8
RegKey10=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\9
RegKey11=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\10
RegKey12=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\11
RegKey13=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\12
RegKey14=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\13
RegKey15=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\14
RegKey16=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\15
RegKey17=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\16
RegKey18=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\17
RegKey19=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\18
RegKey20=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\19
RegKey21=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\20
RegKey22=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\21
RegKey23=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\22
RegKey24=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\23
RegKey25=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\24
RegKey26=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\25
RegKey27=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\26
RegKey28=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\27
RegKey29=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\28
RegKey30=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\29
RegKey31=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\30
RegKey32=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\31
RegKey33=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\32
RegKey34=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\33
RegKey35=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\34
RegKey36=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\35
RegKey37=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\36
RegKey38=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\37
RegKey39=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\38
RegKey40=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\39
RegKey41=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\40
RegKey42=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\41
RegKey43=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\42
RegKey44=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\43
RegKey45=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\44
RegKey46=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\45
RegKey47=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\46
RegKey48=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\47
RegKey49=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\48
RegKey50=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\49
RegKey51=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\50
RegKey52=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\51
RegKey53=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\52
RegKey54=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\53
RegKey55=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\54
RegKey56=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\55
RegKey57=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\56
RegKey58=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\57
RegKey59=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\58
RegKey60=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\59
RegKey61=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\60
RegKey62=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\61
RegKey63=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\62
RegKey64=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\63
RegKey65=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\64
RegKey66=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\65
RegKey67=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\66
RegKey68=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\67
RegKey69=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\68
RegKey70=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\69
RegKey71=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\70
RegKey72=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\71
RegKey73=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\72
RegKey74=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\73
RegKey75=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\74
RegKey76=HKCU\Software\DownloadManager\75

Updated: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/778c4567bf5041120e8d8ee5ca5683159259ef31

By the way, you don't need \| at the end of a directory. I assume you put it their by mistake, though, so I took it out.

I am a maintainer for Winapp2. I also have a open-source group on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/opencommunity

I am thinking of doing a bit of clean up with Winapp2 by taking some of those old entries for programs that have been discontinued and even the Windows Me* entry out of Winapp2 file and maybe moving them to a separate file called old entries or something. This will offer reduce file size on the main Winapp2 file (which will also help speed up trim.bat) who don't use those old programs anymore and if you still want them, you can add them back anytime. This won't have any relation to the removed entries file on GitHub.

Thoughts on this?

I am thinking of doing a bit of clean up with Winapp2 by taking some of those old entries for programs that have been discontinued and even the Windows Me* entry out of Winapp2 file and maybe moving them to a separate file called old entries or something. This will offer reduce file size on the main Winapp2 file (which will also help speed up trim.bat) who don't use those old programs anymore and if you still want them, you can add them back anytime. This won't have any relation to the removed entries file on GitHub.

Thoughts on this?

The problem with doing this is:

-  An awful lot of people do not upgrade versions of software until they absolutely have to because something does not work with a new version of Windows or whatever.  Third party licensed software that charges for upgrades each time they issue a major version release is one of the main reasons people do not upgrade....can't afford to keep shelling out money.  Thus, editing Winapp2.ini based on version number, age, can reduce the effectiveness on those peoples systems.  And they certainly do not enjoy being constant auditors of what has been removed from Winapp2.ini and then adding back in code.   

-  And to be truthful, it bothers me when we start "editing/merging/ code" Winapp2.ini because it means tested code has to be retested to ensure that it is working/functioning properly on user and my own systems.  

-  Trim.bat is an excellent tool to speed up Winapp2.ini's affect on CCleaner.  It is not frequently executed by the majority of Winapp2.ini users so I don't believe its speed is a significant issue.  

JMO  :wub:

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

Modified Entry:  [Netflix*]

Added FileKey12.

[Netflix*]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_mcm4njqhnhss8
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_mcm4njqhnhss8
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\PRICache|*.*
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Temp|*.*
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\LocalState|*.tmp|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\LocalState\LiveTile|*.*
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AppData\Indexed DB|*.log
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_mcm4njqhnhss8\SearchHistory

Windows 10 x64 Pro on ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard, i7-6700k CPU,H220 X2 Liquid Cooler, 64 gbyte RipJaws DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 500 gbyte SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 512 gbyte SSD, EVGA RTX 3060 Titan graphics card (Home Built System);  Windows 11x64 Pro on 512 gigabyte Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 Laptop/tablet and Dell XPS 8940 PC.  ASUS RT-AC88U router, 14 tbyte WD My Cloud PR2100 NAS Server, 200 Mbps cable Internet, MS Edge Chromium, MS Office 2021 (Local), Casper 11, DisplayFusion (3 Flat Panel Displays per system):   Latest Bitdefender Internet Security, Quicken, Weather Watcher Live, ThumbsPlus 10, Sticky Password 8, WD Smartware, CyberLink PowerDVD23, MSI AfterBurner, Rainmeter, 8GadgetPack, and many more.

-  An awful lot of people do not upgrade versions of software until they absolutely have to because something does not work with a new version of Windows or whatever.  Third party licensed software that charges for upgrades each time they issue a major version release is one of the main reasons people do not upgrade....can't afford to keep shelling out money.  Thus, editing Winapp2.ini based on version number, age, can reduce the effectiveness on those peoples systems.  And they certainly do not enjoy being constant auditors of what has been removed from Winapp2.ini and then adding back in code.   

-  And to be truthful, it bothers me when we start "editing/merging/ code" Winapp2.ini because it means tested code has to be retested to ensure that it is working/functioning properly on user and my own systems.  

-  Trim.bat is an excellent tool to speed up Winapp2.ini's affect on CCleaner.  It is not frequently executed by the majority of Winapp2.ini users so I don't believe its speed is a significant issue.  

I was gonna reply to ROCKNROLL's post, but you said it all for me, and probably more eloquently/politely lol, so will just say..... seconded ^_^

Modified Entry:  [Netflix*]

Added FileKey12.

[Netflix*]
LangSecRef=3031
Detect=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_mcm4njqhnhss8
DetectFile=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_mcm4njqhnhss8
Default=False
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\INetCache|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\INetCookies|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\INetHistory|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\PRICache|*.*
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Temp|*.*
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\TempState|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\LocalState|*.tmp|RECURSE
FileKey9=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\LocalState\LiveTile|*.*
FileKey10=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\Content|*.*
FileKey11=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AC\Microsoft\CryptnetUrlCache\MetaData|*.*
FileKey12=%LocalAppData%\Packages\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_*\AppData\Indexed DB|*.log
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\4DF9E0F8.Netflix_mcm4njqhnhss8\SearchHistory

Updated: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/06b6d61400559ba7b8fdd172ad8ba9e39c08a5fd

Good points. However, I think speeding up Trim.bat in anyway is important since you have to execute it every time you update Winapp2, unless you plan on manually merging each entry.

Good points. However, I think speeding up Trim.bat in anyway is important since you have to execute it every time you update Winapp2, unless you plan on manually merging each entry.

But I suspect the vast majority of Winapp2.ini/Trim.bat users only update Winapp2.ini when a new CCleaner is released monthly.   :blink:  Again.....just my "guessimate".

unless you plan on manually merging each entry.

Thought that was what everyone did? :huh:

Removing/splitting entries is a terrible idea IMO. Does trim.bat really take THAT long?

EDIT: Just had a thought, wouldn't it actually SLOW things down for users, as they'd have to run trim.bat on TWO files instead of one. Or have to go through the so called 'old' file and copy and paste them all individually into their winapp2, which would then be overwritten the next time they downloaded winapp2, leaving them doing the whole process again?

But I suspect the vast majority of Winapp2.ini/Trim.bat users only update Winapp2.ini when a new CCleaner is released monthly.   :blink:  Again.....just my "guessimate".

Agreed

it's become a norm to update/trim winapp2.ini after cc release

I have only been updating the # of entries as new entries arrive in Winapp2 (also the # of removed entries in the non-CCleaner version). I am not sure what Robert wants to do with the version number scheme. Maybe we might just remove it our of Winapp2 or change it to it's own update scheme (since it previously followed CCleaner, but now since it's seperated...).

is it really separated from cc?

i don't think so now that the removed entries still outside main winapp2.ini

i think just continue with the github's update and after each cc release, release the full changelog like how it used to be

[Samsung Kies More*]
LangSecRef=3023
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Samsung\Kies2.0
Detect2=HKCU\Software\Samsung\Kies3.0
Detect3=HKLM\SOFTWARE\SAMSUNG\USB_DRIVER
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Samsung\Kies|*.mlca;*.mlme;*.mlpb;*.mlpgb;|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Samsung\Device Error Recovery|*.*
FileKey3=%Documents%\samsung\Kies3\backup|*.dmp|RECURSE
FileKey4=%Documents%\SelfMV|*.log
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Samsung\Device Error Recovery|*.log
 ;- add detect3 when install usb driver only

[Intel Installation Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Intel
Detect2=HKLM\Software\Intel
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\intel|*.log|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Intel\InfInst|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\Intel\InfInst|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey4=%UserProfile%\Intel\Logs|*.log
FileKey5=%WinDir%\debug\intel\logs|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey6=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Intel\Logs|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Intel\Logs|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey8=%SystemDrive%\Intel\Logs|*.log
 ;- fix filekey4 *log to *.log
 ;- add filekey8

[Auslogics Disk Defrag*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Auslogics\DiskDefrag
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Auslogics\DiskDefrag
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\*\Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\*\Reports|*.*|RECURSE
 ;-remove extra *.* from filekey1 and filekey2

[Auslogics Registry Defrag*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\Logs|*.*
FileKey2=%AppData%\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\Reports|*.*
 ;-remove filekey3 and filekey4
 ;FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed|rdboot.log
 ;FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed|rdboot.log

[Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\*\Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\*\Reports|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\ndefrg.log
 ;-add filekey3 for Auslogics Offline Disk Defrag log

[IObit Uninstaller Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%AppData%\IObit\IObit Uninstaller
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log|*.log
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\iObit Uninstaller|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\iObit Uninstaller|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey4=%AppData%\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\UMLog|*.log
 ;- ADD FILEKEY4

[IObit Advanced SystemCare V8 Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8|*.log
FileKey2=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8\Boottime|*.log
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8|*.log;*.txt
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8|*.log;*.txt
FileKey6=%SystemDrive%\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8|*.log
FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8|*.log
FileKey8=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8|*.log
FileKey9=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8\BoottimeLog|*.log
 ;- add filekey8 and filekey9
 ;- remove FileKey6=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log|RECURSE

[IObit LiveUpdate Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log|RECURSE
 ;- new entry

[IObit Driver Booster Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%AppData%\IObit\Driver Booster
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Driver Booster|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Driver Booster|*.log
 ;-new entry

[IObit Advanced SystemCare V6 Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6|*.log
FileKey2=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6\Boottime|*.log
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6\Log|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6|*.log;*.txt
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\BootTimeLog|*.log
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6\Log|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6|*.log;*.txt
FileKey9=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\BootTimeLog|*.log
FileKey10=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6|*.log
 ;- remove FileKey10=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log

[IObit Advanced SystemCare V7 Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7|*.log
FileKey2=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7\Boottime|*.log
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7|*.log;*.txt
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7|*.log;*.txt
FileKey6=%SystemDrive%\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7|*.log
FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7|*.log
 ;- remove FileKey6=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log

[Windows Defender More*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows Defender
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\Backup|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Network Inspection System\Support|*.txt
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans|*.bin;*.bin*
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service|*.log
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\Scans\History\CacheManager|*.*|RECURSE
 ;- remove filekey7 as already included in cc winapp.ini FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Support|*.log
 ;  is it necessary to have |RECURSE?i only find 1 log file and no folder
 ;FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Support|*.*|RECURSE

[IObit Game Booster 3 GameBox*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Game Booster 3\
Default=False
Warning=This will delete your GameBox applications.
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Game Booster 3|Defrags.ini
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3|Defrags.ini
 ;- add IObit to entry name

maybe combine with this entry cause same warning??
[IObit Game Booster Backup*]
LangSecRef=3024
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Game Booster 3|TweaksBackup.reg
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3|TweaksBackup.reg

[Foxit Reader 8.0*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0
Default=False
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\Preferences\History\LastOpen
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\Preferences\History\LastSession
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\Preferences\Others|csInitialOpenDir
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\MRU\File MRU
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\MRU\Place MRU
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Foxit Reader\|*_old.DMP
FileKey2=%AppData%\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\DownloadCache|*.cache
FileKey3=%AppData%\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\FileIDCache|*.fcd
FileKey4=%AppData%\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud|foxitcloud.log
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Foxit Software|*.log|RECURSE
 ;- add regkey7 and regkey8
 ;- add filekey5 to clean ConnectPDF pdf
 ; this extra 3 regkey i can't find in my registry
 ;RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\Recent File List
 ;RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\RecentFiles
 ;RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\ImageTool|ImageDefPath
 ;might get remove in cc v5.22

Thought that was what everyone did? :huh:

Removing/splitting entries is a terrible idea IMO. Does trim.bat really take THAT long?

EDIT: Just had a thought, wouldn't it actually SLOW things down for users, as they'd have to run trim.bat on TWO files instead of one. Or have to go through the so called 'old' file and copy and paste them all individually into their winapp2, which would then be overwritten the next time they downloaded winapp2, leaving them doing the whole process again?

Haha, good point. Oh well, just a idea I had.

[Samsung Kies More*]
LangSecRef=3023
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Samsung\Kies2.0
Detect2=HKCU\Software\Samsung\Kies3.0
Detect3=HKLM\SOFTWARE\SAMSUNG\USB_DRIVER
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Samsung\Kies|*.mlca;*.mlme;*.mlpb;*.mlpgb;|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Samsung\Device Error Recovery|*.*
FileKey3=%Documents%\samsung\Kies3\backup|*.dmp|RECURSE
FileKey4=%Documents%\SelfMV|*.log
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Samsung\Device Error Recovery|*.log
 ;- add detect3 when install usb driver only

[Intel Installation Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKCU\Software\Intel
Detect2=HKLM\Software\Intel
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\intel|*.log|REMOVESELF
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Intel\InfInst|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\Intel\InfInst|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey4=%UserProfile%\Intel\Logs|*.log
FileKey5=%WinDir%\debug\intel\logs|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey6=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Intel\Logs|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\Intel\Logs|*.*|REMOVESELF
FileKey8=%SystemDrive%\Intel\Logs|*.log
 ;- fix filekey4 *log to *.log
 ;- add filekey8

[Auslogics Disk Defrag*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Auslogics\DiskDefrag
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Auslogics\DiskDefrag
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\*\Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\DiskDefrag\*\Reports|*.*|RECURSE
 ;-remove extra *.* from filekey1 and filekey2

[Auslogics Registry Defrag*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Auslogics\Registry Defrag
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\Logs|*.*
FileKey2=%AppData%\Auslogics\Registry Defrag\Reports|*.*
 ;-remove filekey3 and filekey4
 ;FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed|rdboot.log
 ;FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed|rdboot.log

[Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional
Detect2=HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\*\Logs|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\*\Reports|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Professional\ndefrg.log
 ;-add filekey3 for Auslogics Offline Disk Defrag log

[IObit Uninstaller Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%AppData%\IObit\IObit Uninstaller
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log|*.log
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\iObit Uninstaller|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\iObit Uninstaller|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey4=%AppData%\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\UMLog|*.log
 ;- ADD FILEKEY4

[IObit Advanced SystemCare V8 Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8|*.log
FileKey2=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8\Boottime|*.log
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8|*.log;*.txt
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8|*.log;*.txt
FileKey6=%SystemDrive%\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8|*.log
FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8|*.log
FileKey8=%WinDir%\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V8|*.log
FileKey9=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8\BoottimeLog|*.log
 ;- add filekey8 and filekey9
 ;- remove FileKey6=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log|RECURSE

[IObit LiveUpdate Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log|RECURSE
 ;- new entry

[IObit Driver Booster Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%AppData%\IObit\Driver Booster
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Driver Booster|*.log|RECURSE
FileKey2=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Driver Booster|*.log
 ;-new entry

[IObit Advanced SystemCare V6 Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6|*.log
FileKey2=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6\Boottime|*.log
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6\Log|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey4=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6|*.log;*.txt
FileKey5=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\BootTimeLog|*.log
FileKey6=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log
FileKey7=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6\Log|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey8=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6|*.log;*.txt
FileKey9=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\BootTimeLog|*.log
FileKey10=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6|*.log
 ;- remove FileKey10=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log

[IObit Advanced SystemCare V7 Logs*]
LangSecRef=3024
DetectFile=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7|*.log
FileKey2=%AppData%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7\Boottime|*.log
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7|*.log;*.txt
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 7|*.log;*.txt
FileKey6=%SystemDrive%\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7|*.log
FileKey7=%WinDir%\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7|*.log
 ;- remove FileKey6=%ProgramFiles%\IObit\LiveUpdate|*.log

[Windows Defender More*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows Defender
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\Backup|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey2=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy|*.*|RECURSE
FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Network Inspection System\Support|*.txt
FileKey4=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans|*.bin;*.bin*
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service|*.log
FileKey6=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\Scans\History\CacheManager|*.*|RECURSE
 ;- remove filekey7 as already included in cc winapp.ini FileKey3=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Support|*.log
 ;  is it necessary to have |RECURSE?i only find 1 log file and no folder
 ;FileKey7=%CommonAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Support|*.*|RECURSE

[IObit Game Booster 3 GameBox*]
LangSecRef=3024
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Game Booster 3|Defrags.ini
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3|Defrags.ini
 ;- add IObit to entry name

maybe combine with this entry cause same warning??
[IObit Game Booster Backup*]
LangSecRef=3024
Default=False
FileKey1=%CommonAppData%\IObit\Game Booster 3|TweaksBackup.reg
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\ProgramData\IObit\Game Booster 3|TweaksBackup.reg

[Foxit Reader 8.0*]
LangSecRef=3021
Detect=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0
Default=False
RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\Preferences\History\LastOpen
RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\Preferences\History\LastSession
RegKey3=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\Preferences\Others|csInitialOpenDir
RegKey4=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\MRU\File MRU
RegKey5=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\MRU\Place MRU
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Foxit Reader\|*_old.DMP
FileKey2=%AppData%\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\DownloadCache|*.cache
FileKey3=%AppData%\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\FileIDCache|*.fcd
FileKey4=%AppData%\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud|foxitcloud.log
FileKey5=%CommonAppData%\Foxit Software|*.log|RECURSE
 ;- add regkey7 and regkey8
 ;- add filekey5 to clean ConnectPDF pdf
 ; this extra 3 regkey i can't find in my registry
 ;RegKey1=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\Recent File List
 ;RegKey2=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\RecentFiles
 ;RegKey6=HKCU\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 8.0\ImageTool|ImageDefPath
 ;might get remove in cc v5.22

[IObit Advanced SystemCare V8 Logs*] and [Foxit Reader 8.0*] were not in there already, so I added them.

https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/49b1775a1a4d86e1594315e4c1172de36175a81c

When downloading from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/master/Winapp2.ini it opens in Notepad (Windows 7 Home) there are no line breaks and is in UTF-8 format.  Can it be put in ANSI format with lne breaks please?

Unfortunately, I have already tried converting it to ANSI, as well as some other formats, and they all still reproduce the same issue. The files seem to be OK when viewing them in Wordpad or Notepad++, so I just recommend using one of those.

I think this issue is caused because everyone is using a different editor to edit Winapp2 entries that notepad can't recognize the format anymore, so it either produces a giant wall fo text, or it will bundle certain parts with no spaces between them.

When downloading from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/master/Winapp2.ini it opens in Notepad (Windows 7 Home) there are no line breaks and is in UTF-8 format.  Can it be put in ANSI format with lne breaks please?

2 workarounds: You can open the Winapp2.ini file directly in the browser and then copy and paste the whole content into a previous Winapp2.ini file (with Win/ANSI format) or you can use "Notepad++" to quickly convert the downloaded Winapp2.ini file (Encoding > Convert to ANSI, Edit > EOL Conversion > Convert to Windows Format).

But there should be an alternative download with Win/ANSI format because CCleaner doesn't like the UTF-8 format (Post #5665 to #5667). Maybe as a compressed file so GitHub can't change the format anymore.

New Entry:  [Syncios Cell Phone Backup & Manage (Logs)*]

[Syncios Cell Phone Backup & Manage (Logs)*]
Section=3024
Detect1=HKCU\SOFTWARE\Syncios Data Transfer
Detect2=HKCU\SOFTWARE\Syncios
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Syncios|android.log;log.txt
FileKey2=%AppData%\Syncios Data Transfer|*.log
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Temp|adb.log

New Entry:  [Syncios Cell Phone Backup & Manage (Logs)*]

[Syncios Cell Phone Backup & Manage (Logs)*]
Section=3024
Detect1=HKCU\SOFTWARE\Syncios Data Transfer
Detect2=HKCU\SOFTWARE\Syncios
Default=False
FileKey1=%AppData%\Syncios|android.log;log.txt
FileKey2=%AppData%\Syncios Data Transfer|*.log
FileKey3=%LocalAppData%\Temp|adb.log

Updated: https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/c9ec36d5f8c3dfebf19927021cfc66aae2eb6905

According to WinappDebug.exe, the following modules are missing trailing backlash after the Environmental variables (must have backslash).  The code below is corrected and I am assuming that WinappDebug.exe is accurate in its statement.  :huh:

[Argus Monitor*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Argotronic\Argus Monitor
Default=False
FileKey1=%Documents%\|ArgusMonitor_EventLog.txt;ArgusMonitor_CSVLog.csv
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*|ArgusMonitor_EventLog.txt;ArgusMonitor_CSVLog.csv
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\|ArgusMonitor_EventLog.txt;ArgusMonitor_CSVLog.csv

:::FileKey1 and FileKey3 corrected.

[Installer*]
LangSecRef=3029
SpecialDetect=DET_CHROME
Default=False
Warning=Running this may remove Chrome's ability to automatically update to future versions on some computers.
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome*\Application\*\Installer|*.7z|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Google\Update\*\*\Installer|*.7z|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\|GUT*tmp
FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\Google\Chrome*\Application\*\Installer|*.7z|RECURSE
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\Google\Update\*\*\Installer|*.7z|RECURSE

:::FileKey3 corrected

[InstallShield*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\InstallShield
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\|_ISTMP1.DIR
FileKey2=%SystemDrive%\|_ISTMP*.DIR

:::FileKey1 and FileKey2 corrected

According to WinappDebug.exe, the following modules are missing trailing backlash after the Environmental variables (must have backslash).  The code below is corrected and I am assuming that WinappDebug.exe is accurate in its statement.  :huh:

[Argus Monitor*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\Argotronic\Argus Monitor
Default=False
FileKey1=%Documents%\|ArgusMonitor_EventLog.txt;ArgusMonitor_CSVLog.csv
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files*|ArgusMonitor_EventLog.txt;ArgusMonitor_CSVLog.csv
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\|ArgusMonitor_EventLog.txt;ArgusMonitor_CSVLog.csv

:::FileKey1 and FileKey3 corrected.

[Installer*]
LangSecRef=3029
SpecialDetect=DET_CHROME
Default=False
Warning=Running this may remove Chrome's ability to automatically update to future versions on some computers.
FileKey1=%LocalAppData%\Google\Chrome*\Application\*\Installer|*.7z|RECURSE
FileKey2=%LocalAppData%\Google\Update\*\*\Installer|*.7z|RECURSE
FileKey3=%ProgramFiles%\|GUT*tmp
FileKey4=%ProgramFiles%\Google\Chrome*\Application\*\Installer|*.7z|RECURSE
FileKey5=%ProgramFiles%\Google\Update\*\*\Installer|*.7z|RECURSE

:::FileKey3 corrected

[InstallShield*]
LangSecRef=3024
Detect=HKCU\Software\InstallShield
Default=False
FileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\|_ISTMP1.DIR
FileKey2=%SystemDrive%\|_ISTMP*.DIR

:::FileKey1 and FileKey2 corrected

Thanks for fixing these. Shane reported this on GitHub, but I wasn't aware of what was wrong with them.

https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/00a0098a7f98bacc46f28cbd4dec195771291b26

@dvdbane: Temp Files* and SyncBackFree* are from the removed entries section (just saying cause it took me awhile to find these, lol), but thanks I corrected them, too.

https://github.com/MoscaDotTo/Winapp2/commit/efcfedc542d1b19e77f195efe4596588978ce43f