I finally took the Leap! ;o)

Normandie

Well, after all this time and so many of you trying to get me to go to Firefox I finally took the plunge today and installed 1.5RC2, & what is the verdict? :rolleyes:

Well, I can't believe I waited this long :( , should have done it years ago, but I guess when you are old :huh: you don't like change that much. But this change it worth it!!

Just a question now, I wanted to use the "Print Preview" extenison to put a button on the bar and it says of course that it is not the right version. Do any of you know of another extension that will do that or a way to make the one that is available work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the advice and you see it finally had an effect! :D

Have a good day,

Normandie

Download and install the Nightly Tester Tools. Enable "Make All Compatible" in the "Extensions" tab.

That is the only possible way to make certain extensions work for Beta releases.  ;)

22398[/snapback]

Matt,

Thanks for the help, tried that and it still would not let me intstall the print preview. Then I noticed there was a check box at the bottom of the install that said I could avoid the "max version" (I am using French, this is a loose translation). I checked that and it installed and worked perfect.

Thanks & have a good day,

Normandie

Tarun,

Thanks, a lot, I remember once when you tried to get me to go with FF, I should have listened then.  :blink:  Got some good ones and made some adjustments you noted on your site, thanks!

Have a good day,

Normandie

22432[/snapback]

You can also use the File menu:

File, print preview....

Just thought i'd mention it; i've missed simple things like that before.

You can also use the File menu:

File, print preview....

Just thought i'd mention it; i've missed simple things like that before.

22753[/snapback]

katar,

Thanks a lot, I saw that, but am lazy :blink: and wanted a button, found the way to make it work. It is really nice of you to find this & mention it. :)

Have a good ay,

Normanide