A more Advanced Uninstaller

Player30

An awesome feature would be to have an uninstaller as advanced as Revo's complete with 64bit support. Options to search for remnants of the uninstalled program and also keep a history of installed and uninstalled programs with the option to select which to keep so it won't pile up, and a clean all history button.

Other users please add your suggestions.

Off-topic: This being my first post I wish to say Hello to everyone.

I use the portable version of Revo and have let my friends use it as their program uninstaller on their laptops to minimize the rubbish left behind by removing programs.

Yeah, I think it would be cool if CCleaner's program uninstaller can burrow deeper and remove more orphaned items by removed apps.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

I use 'Your Uninstaller!' (not freeware) and after calling the default uninstaller, it searches the registry for keys and known places on the drive for left over files.

Works like a charm.

Simplicity is hard.

Not that CCleaner is competing but even the IObit Toolbox (which contains the IObit Uninstaller) is able to scan for leftover files, folders and registry entries that still remain after uninstalling a program. IObit Uninstaller also has a unique feature that would be great to see in a future CCleaner version: selection of multiple programs to uninstall.