Better than winamp?

rridgely

• Moderators

This could just be the best player around. I like it much better than winamp and it has all the features of winamp. It also has some pretty awesome skins that you can download. Best of all its free.

For some reason the player looks absolutely nothing like the one in the screen shot.

Quintessential Player

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Au...al-Player.shtml

Here is what it looks like:

Full mode:

player5iq.th.jpg

Small Mode:

player27hy.th.jpg

(That is the default skin. You can download 300 other skins from within the player).

• Moderators

Blah (if only there was a hurl emoticon). I've used Quintessential Player before on many occasions only to find the volume control broken, and various other annoying factors that always sent me flying back to Winamp. I honesty don't think anything will ever replace Winamp for me as long as I use MS Windows.

• Moderators

This version is different than the previous ones.(it was just released)

I think it has better management features and just a better over all feel. When you say it copies winamp thats like saying all word processors copy MS Word. Of course they get a lot of features from it because its the standard right now.

i had tried the program in the past... there is something that prevent me from continue using it... i dont know why... i using Winamp all these while... i tried many media players... but keep going back to Winamp...

--==aGumon==--

• Moderators
When you say it copies winamp thats like saying all word processors copy MS Word. Of course they get a lot of features from it because its the standard right now.

22241[/snapback]

Well previous versions had a carbon copy of Winamp's ID3 tagger, and various other things. I'll leave it at that.

i had tried the program in the past... there is something that prevent me from continue using it... i dont know why... i using Winamp all these while... i tried many media players... but keep going back to Winamp...

22250[/snapback]

Amen brother, amen!